Jan 24, 2019 at 13:01Jan 24, 2019
Chromag Primer frame only size Large. Color is dark tinted clear coat, over the past year it has developed a gorgeous patina under the clear coat, appears brownish/olive. No paint chips or gouges. Made in BC by Mike Truelove. Also available as a complete or partial bike.
Jan 24, 2019 at 12:51Jan 24, 2019
Chromag Primer size Large. Color is dark tinted clear coat, over the past year it has developed a gorgeous patina under the clear coat, appears brownish/olive. No paint chips or gouges. Will sell frame only $1,000. Frame and fork $1,400. Will part out however you want, message me. - Rockshox Lyrik RC 2-pos Air 170mm - Chromag BZA 35mm x 35mm rise carbon bar 800mm - Chromag BZA 35mm x 50mm stem - Chromag Trailmaster DT saddle - Raceface Atlas cranks and bb - Chromag 32t ring - Shimano XTR 11 speed shifter and derailleur - e.Thirteen TRS cassette 9-46 11 speed - Shimano Saint brakes 203 ft 160 rr - Bikeyoke Revive dropper post 160mm - Sensus grips with ODI lock on clamps - Cane Creek headset - DT Swiss 240 rear hub 12x148 Boost - Hope front hub - WTB Asym rims i29 front / i35 rear - DT spokes, brass nipples - Maxxis Minion 2.5 front and rear tires, tubeless No pedals. Does not include water bottle cage pictured.
Jan 10, 2019 at 16:50Jan 10, 2019
Purchased for the wife but she prefers running. Ridden twice, like new. Medium Specialized Enduro Comp 29. Carbon main frame, alloy rear. Lyrik 160mm. 165mm rear travel. Bike is completely stock, looks and functions as new. Setup tubeless. No pedals.
Jan 9, 2019 at 9:52Jan 9, 2019
2018 RockShox Lyrik RC Dual Position Air. 29” wheel, 170mm travel, Boost 15x110, 51mm offset. Looks like new and just serviced. No scratches anywhere. Stealth decals. 7” steerer. I would keep it if it fit my new bike, sadly steerer is too short. $500 includes shipping within USA.
bradwalton ericmickelson's photo
Nov 26, 2018 at 11:06Nov 26, 2018
bradwalton pinkbikeaudience's article
Nov 22, 2018 at 0:57Nov 22, 2018
Must Watch: Jordie Lunn's Rough AF 3
Jordie you are truly an inspiration! You have such a unique eye for building, and the riding speaks for itself. Thanks for making mountain biking rough AF again
Nov 5, 2018 at 15:27Nov 5, 2018
Nov 5, 2018 at 15:21Nov 5, 2018
Thanks, we got lucky but also waited in the cold rain for awhile in hopes for the god beams, paid off. Great lens. I shoot so wide with it that I don’t care about softness at 2.8. The subject is usually small enough to not matter a ton. The f/4 lens is probably better. Newer and lighter, also cheaper. I had the 14-24. Too big/heavy/giant delicate convex glass, and no threads for filter. If I were to do it over again, 24mm f/1.4
Added 2 photos to 2018
Nov 5, 2018 at 9:25Nov 5, 2018
Oct 24, 2018 at 21:40Oct 24, 2018
Photo by bradwalton
- 2018 Lyrik RC Dual Pos Air 29 170 51 Boost Single Crown Forks 500 USD
- 2018 Chromag Primer All Mountain/Enduro Frames 1,000 USD
- 2017 Specialized Enduro Comp 29 like new Med All Mountain/Enduro Bikes 2,900 USD
- 2018 Chromag Primer - Large 29er All Mountain/Enduro Bikes 3,000 USD
- 2018 Robert Axle 12x142/148 kid trailer axle Hubs 40 USD
- Yeti SB66 Review Jan 29, 2013 – Comments: 275
- Pinkbike's Best of 2012: RC and Brad Walton Dec 21, 2012 – Comments: 0
- ENVE Composites DH Wheels Review Dec 5, 2012 – Comments: 356
- Pinkbike Product Picks Nov 5, 2012 – Comments: 135
- WMBC 2nd annual Shoot the Trails in Bellingham, Washington Oct 22, 2012 – Comments: 11
- Transition Bandit 26 Inch Review Oct 18, 2012 – Comments: 156