Category: Gravel/CX Complete Bikes
Seller Type: Private Seller
Condition: Excellent - Lightly Ridden
Frame Size: 54cm
Wheel Size: 700C
Material: Carbon Fiber
Original Post Date: Jan-19-2024 12:04:28
Last Repost Date: Jan-21-2024 9:18:57
Still For Sale:
since 10 hours ago
View Count: 117
Watch Count: 1
Santa Cruz 2018 Stigmata CC 54cm w/ Di2 Ultegra/GRX drive train
Chris King and Thomson build kit with Shimano Di2 2x drive train
* King BB, headset, and hubs laced to Mavic open pro disc tubeless rims
* Thomson x4 100 mm stem plus or minus 10 degree rise, Thomson 44cm wide carbon road drop bars, and Thomson masterpiece 27.2 seatpost
* Di2 Shimano Ultegra 2x 11 drive train with brand new Di2 GRX rear derailleur (with clutch mechanism; it’s been test ridden so rear derailleur isn’t pristine but it’s only had about 10-15 minutes of ride time)
* Ultegra Disc Brakes
* Maxxis 700 x 38c Rambler EXO tubeless tires (brand new, but it’s been test ridden so not pristine)
* SDG Bel Air saddle
* $4k plus $125 for shipping (that gets this bike professionally packed, shipped with insurance).
Lightly used but definitely ridden. This stigmata saw a bit of gravel and a few CX races, and it’s got a few battle scars to prove it, but they’re merely cosmetic.
This is a true jack of All Trades drop bar bike. It’s got snappy enough geometry to be responsive on the road and cx tracks, but not too twitchy to rally on gravel or singletrack. It’ll take up to a 40c tire, so it’s not one of the new breed of drop bar mountain bike called a gravel bike, but it’s definitely gravel capable. Basically, it’s got that just right feeling on any surface without being too much anything other than fun.
Do I like it? Hell yea! But I’m no longer able to ride bikes, so this needs a new home.
PayPal or Venmo only.
Restrictions: Firm, No Trades, Will ship within country only