Powered by Outside

Norco Aurum owners

PB Forum :: Downhill
Norco Aurum owners
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 6, 2012 at 3:15 Quote
Anyone else out there got a new 2012 Norco aurum ? Or has one on order?

Share your discussions Smile

Posted: Mar 17, 2012 at 9:23 Quote
demonspecialized wrote:
Anyone else out there got a new 2012 Norco aurum ? Or has one on order?

Share your discussions Smile

have had one on order since august! still waiting

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 1:59 Quote
I've been waiting since December to get mine ..itvwas supposed to be here last week but has now been put back another month -.-

O+ FL
Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 7:54 Quote
Bummer dude! Which one did you order? Hopefully it shows up soon

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 8:28 Quote
I've got the dirt mountain bike magazine team issue on order Smile

Posted: Mar 19, 2012 at 15:50 Quote
demonspecialized wrote:
yupp same thing happened here and ive had it order since august. they said they are due in the factory around april 5th or so then it takes a little to ship them out so youl pbbly have yours by mid april.

Posted: Mar 20, 2012 at 5:53 Quote
joshinthebox wrote:
demonspecialized wrote:
yupp same thing happened here and ive had it order since august. they said they are due in the factory around april 5th or so then it takes a little to ship them out so youl pbbly have yours by mid april.

Yes dude that's what I've been told ....it killing me having to ride a hardtail at the moment

Posted: Apr 9, 2012 at 11:30 Quote
Just heard from the bike shop that norco said the new aurums "are delayed". They are going to talk to the local rep for me and try and find the straight dope. Why is it so hard for people in the bike industry to say " we will have it on this date " and then actually have it happen.

Currently bike less.

Posted: Apr 9, 2012 at 14:33 Quote
Well for me.......i don't care about my Norco ...my dad passed away last night ....... This is when your bike cant provide you with joy and happiness .......the man that bought me my first bike and tought me how to ride ....has left my life .....R.I.P dad !!! You gave me everything!

Posted: Apr 9, 2012 at 21:00 Quote
Sorry for your loss.

Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 1:40 Quote
Jesus dude, way to make me feel like shit about my frame not getting here.

Sorry to hear about your father, that must be a rough one to go through. Chin up dude.

Its funny but for whatever reason, I never listened to my dads advice until he died.

FL
Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 20:56 Quote
Just talked to Norco today as I am trying to get an Aurum frame and they told me at least another 3-5 weeks Frown . I was hoping to have a frame this week.

Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 22:34 Quote
i've had my frame now for about 3 months. it's sitting quietly in the box waiting for the last of the parts needed to piece it all together

Posted: Apr 12, 2012 at 18:23 Quote
My dealer forwarded an email from the rep. They had 12 frames and 5 were rejected by QC! Which is a good thing I guess. They are apparently waiting for the cane creek shocks to arrive and then they will ship.

All in all not impressed with how they are handling things

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015223
Mobile Version of Website