Powered by Outside

Have you suffered a painfull crash before?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Have you suffered a painfull crash before?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 19, 2007 at 14:13 Quote
Have you sufferd a painfull crash before , dh , dj or other sports.

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 at 23:02 Quote
Yeah i fell over a road gap

Posted: Dec 20, 2007 at 23:03 Quote
toooo many BUT not enough!

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 0:00 Quote
fell on a run without a helmet on, went from 30 to 0 on my face

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 2:09 Quote
yes....came round a corner tooo fast slid on a root and landed shoulder first on a tree stump.

Result was a shatered collar bone.

Another was over shooting a jump at fort william. landed on my back and counldn't walk for 5 days after, when i could it was a struggle

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 2:45 Quote
I fall of my dirtbike, just while cruising around.==> 4 brocken rips on the right side an the right part of my lung was colapsed (very scarry)!! Nurse I staid 2 weeks in hospital. This hapened 7 weeks ago. The doctor says, i can start biking again around end of january!Jail

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 5:00 Quote
I tried to be a hero , i standed on my seat and i flew into a tree , it was really painfull . I had to go to the hospital for 3 weeks i suferd a broken arm , and a broken foot. Whats biking without crashing e? lol

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 5:01 Quote
penarth wrote:
Have you sufferd a painfull crash before , dh , dj or other sports.
I think aside from the posers on this site; everyone has, multiple times...

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 5:15 Quote
some locals one day built some massive dirtjumps about 20 minutes away from my house, so me and a freind were hitting them, but we weren't doing any tricks or anything because they were far bigger then what we had ever done. also i was on a Wal-Mart bike, that was 3 or 4 years old. but then i decided to pull the trick of the day and turn my handlebars 90 degrees while i was in the air. now i know to put them back to their forward position before landing, it pulled the tire right of the rim and i almost did a faceplant but i tried to roll out of it, but my bike did like 4 flips lol.

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 8:07 Quote
1) j-hop over a ledge, clipped the back wheel and went over the bars, that resulted in a concussion and busted collar bone.

2) biffed it on some loose gravel, sliced my knee open, eight stitches there.

3) ditched off a shore ladder and jumped into some trees, that resulted in four stitches to the forehead, more comical than painful really as I walked the rest of the way down the trail with blood gushing from my face.

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 9:07 Quote
Crashed and sliced my knee open...25stiches

Crashed and broke my wrist...foosh over the bars

wiped out riding moto and blew my right ACL

Slid across the finish line at the Panorama BC cup in 2006, on my back and helmet

Think I am getting the hang of riding my bike nowSmile

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 14:38 Quote
huge pedal gash in my heel tendon, half way through it and my sok got stuk to my heel and took me an hour to painfully remove.

didnt have enough speed on the bikerx trak on whstler and fell of a past vertical berm (not pretty)

rode 10 feet without rear wheel and hit a tree (coulnd bail safely)

water botle caught in front wheel and threw me over a 10 foot drop and my bike landed on me.

when i was young i got huge air (10+ feet) by accident and didnt no how to land and bent every imaginable part of my bike. (speedin down a hill huge jump pops out i lock my rear wheel and skidd of the junkp)

slammed rear brake on a pro riders bike on a 4x course when a kid popped out infront of me and flipped.

i have cases many many jumps. (either on large gap jumps, massive kickers, and accidently almost doubling/tripling small jumps)

oh ya i hit a rock on a gravel path on atrail sideways. it was buried deep and i underestimated it. i flew forward and my rear wheel waked me in the head

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 16:59 Quote
i nutted my bars and smashed all of my teath in oncePimp Pimp Pimp

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 17:08 Quote
I took a huge spill last year, but it was soo big i can't remember what happened at all,
as a matter of fact i forgot almost a whole week.
3rd degree concussion, foled in my remedy (jaw piece inside helmet now)
And i can't play contact hockey anymore Jail
And i've nutted myself many times due to using shoes/pedals with bad grip.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.013148
Mobile Version of Website