What do LIKE most about biking?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
What do LIKE most about biking?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 12:56 Quote
this is basicly a reply to the "what do you dislike most" thread.

ill start.....the thing i like most about mountaibiking is the adrenaline and the feeling of acomplishment you get from it Big Grin

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 13:31 Quote
fair play i only started this bacause someone said there should be one like this.....so if anybody leaves a comment please dont have a stab at me Big Grin

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 13:50 Quote
the adrenaline rush

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 13:52 Quote
The unbelivable urge I get if I don't ride and the feeling of satisfaction when I do.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 13:57 Quote
Massive hangtime. Nuff said.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 14:03 Quote
the "feeling" the rush. the challenge. the satisfaction

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 14:06 Quote
the thing i like the most about biking, is riding norhshore bridges, i don't know why, but i really like how they go all over the place, change size, and the danger their is if you start to fall, and how it takes like 20 seconds to ride over one, while it took someone hours and hours to build.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 14:10 Quote
making gravity my slave.Whip short and simple.

Posted: Dec 26, 2007 at 14:21 Quote
it'll suck if this thread doesnt become as big as the dislike one

i like it because its different, its fun, theres alot of nice people who bike, the adrenaline rush, you can always improve and its takes you out of reality away from school/work

Posted: Dec 29, 2007 at 11:43 Quote
the sort of "ive just seen a ghost" kind of look when you turn around and see something amazing that you've just ridden, then goin crazy, its unbeatable..

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 at 15:58 Quote
the buzz ya get lol

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 at 16:02 Quote
THE BESt thing about riding has to be when your in the middle of a big air...one that your not even 100 percent about....and you realize your fully commitied to the landing, your like ''HOLY shit im actually doing it!!''...nothing compares to that feeling...*got the shivers haha*

Posted: Dec 30, 2007 at 16:05 Quote
when your riding and you say to your self balls to the walls

O+
Posted: Dec 30, 2007 at 16:16 Quote
i love the escape from everything else when you're on two wheels. no matter how your day went, getting on a bike makes it better. Plus, its really cool to watch yourself progress. remember back in the day when you were first trying to catch "big air", which was actually 4 or 5 inches? Compare it to wherever you are now. pretty sweet eh?

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009854
Mobile Version of Website