post your job

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
post your job
  • Previous Page
O+ FL
Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 10:36 Quote
Just thought it would be cool to see what other peole jobs are

im working at a kennel right now but its pretty crappy, im looking to get a job at canadian tire, im making 9$ an hour at the moment.

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 10:40 Quote
Computer technician for Parent's friends.
Pay: variable, sometimes 100$/h, sometimes free movie passes to cineplex ($15/h) sometimes a free meal ($15). It's all good.

lol , beats working at mcdonalds for $6.75/h

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 11:04 Quote
I'm a security guard, I didnt want the job but it looks good on your resume for when I apply to the rcmp

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 11:08 Quote
markewich wrote:
I'm a security guard, I didnt want the job but it looks good on your resume for when I apply to the rcmp

security gaurd for what?

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 11:17 Quote
Work at the Loblaws Bakery. Free cookies AND they pay me. Sounded like a good deal.

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 11:27 Quote
well im sort of jobless.
i have been on a leave of absence from sobeys for the last 4 or 5 months

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 11:29 Quote
I work in a grocery store all year around. In summer I work with a landscaping company and during the winters I do snow plowing.

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 12:16 Quote
Jobless, but I'm a welder by trade.

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 12:28 Quote
sobeys Frown ... nuff said

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 12:58 Quote
Matinence at Home Hardware.

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 13:00 Quote
Used to be the fry cook at Applebee's but haven't got a job since I moved to the states (because I can't)

Mod
Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 13:13 Quote
I work at my dad's hedge fund and most of it is commission driven so the better I do for my clients, the more money I get. There is no set wage. Money is endless and flows in from every direction. The perks are great too. I get to come in when I want, leave when I want, and take long lunch breaks. All I have to do is somehow get all my work done and no one complains. Therefore, I can do a lot of work from home or in a mobile office (my car) rather than having to physically stay put and sit in my office. That is what I do while I am not in school. Pretty dope if you ask me.

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 13:36 Quote
I'm a development engineer for a german car tuning company. I design parts to make fast things faster. I just got my new 3D workstation up and running today, its faaast too.

Posted: Jan 4, 2008 at 16:53 Quote
draco wrote:
I'm a development engineer for a german car tuning company. I design parts to make fast things faster. I just got my new 3D workstation up and running today, its faaast too.

lucky. I want your job, but I don't want to go to school... Cry

Currently I work at a golf course as a turf mechanic. It's fun and interesting and I make 11$/h.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012483
Mobile Version of Website