What's your favorite saddle?

PB Forum :: All Mountain, Enduro & Cross-Country
What's your favorite saddle?
  • Previous Page
O+
Posted: Oct 21, 2013 at 19:28 Quote
I'm in the market for a new saddle. Something I can use on long rides. Too many choices out there... need a couple of shortlist options.

If you *love* your saddle, what is it?

Thx.

Posted: Oct 21, 2013 at 21:05 Quote
Fi:zi:k Tundra K:ium

Posted: Oct 24, 2013 at 2:36 Quote
Superstar Components Racer Saddle firm but comfortable and REALLY light!

Posted: Oct 25, 2013 at 22:23 Quote
fonkydan wrote:
WTB Silverado

Def a nice one, have the SLT on my trailbike. WTB seems to make many worthwhile saddles. I do prefer the Devo carbon on my big bike (with dropper). Superlight, the right width and shape. I think even prolonged saddle time on it with a fixed post would prove effortless.

Posted: Oct 26, 2013 at 2:31 Quote
Just got a Bonty Evoke, it's the most comfortable saddle I've ever sat on, could ride sitting on it for hours if required, and me being all weight weenie went for the carbon one, so stupidly light too, makes my old spoon feel heavy and horridly uncomfortable

O+
Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 16:25 Quote
Go to a shop, and have them fit you to one, everyone has different bottoms, and saddles come in different widths, lengths and padding levels

Posted: Oct 28, 2013 at 17:23 Quote
SDG Saddles are all very comfortable in my experiences.

My personal #1 all-time favorite is the Gobi Xm with wingflex.. what an amazing saddle.

Posted: Nov 14, 2013 at 15:24 Quote
fonkydan wrote:
WTB Silverado

+1 on the silverado the thinline is the best

Posted: Nov 14, 2013 at 18:13 Quote
WTB Rocket V treats my sit bones nice

Posted: Nov 14, 2013 at 21:12 Quote
WTB Volt Pro (in black!). Relatively light and great for narrow sit bones. Fairly compliant padding and has a nice shaped curved nose for those tech climbs. Not as long, sharp (always was catching my shorts), and hard as the Silverado SLT Thinline I had for a while. I've found nothing better than the Volt all round.

Posted: Nov 16, 2013 at 7:38 Quote
Sprite5 wrote:
SDG Bel Air

this

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.049091
Mobile Version of Website