best UK dirtparks?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
best UK dirtparks?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 3:44 Quote
im not to sure myself which i think is best i was just wonderin wat other people think is the best one??????????????

FL
Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 3:49 Quote
glentress is always a good laff as long as your not lookin for anythin too big, in which case you should look elsewhere, if any1 no's of a place like this near edinburgh please let me know!!!

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 10:22 Quote
Apparently the best dirt jump/freeride park in britain is 'the track' in portreath, cornwall

I should be visiting it next summer sometime, oh and check the site www.the-track.co.uk

otherwise I dont really know, chicksands is maybe 2nd... and of course glentress but I dont know too much about there

so... ya Smile

Posted: Oct 2, 2007 at 11:01 Quote
the track is pretty good. i cant say much though because thats the only dj park iv been to.

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 13:43 Quote
im going to the track this montyhWhip Pimp Nurse Cop Fireman Cook Jailbreak Jail Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin lol

Posted: Oct 3, 2007 at 15:24 Quote
yeh i gt to get to the track but for nw its the gd old building them by urself

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 14:24 Quote
portreath is actually really good. run by riders, not all 'councily' lol
worst place award goes to porc, its total utter wank

FL
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 6:54 Quote
Wisley is pretty sick for dirt jump innovation. You have to be a pretty amazing dirt jumper to ride there though theres some crazy stuff.

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 7:39 Quote
dont you have to pay membership/insurance there? always wanted to go up there

FL
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 9:33 Quote
Yeah you do but if your a dirt jumper i'd say its easily worth it. Amazingly flowy trails with some massive hits and some incredibly innovative lines. Check my Album "wisley king of dirt" for pictures if you are interested.

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 11:35 Quote
glentress is fookin ace check out me piccys and well worth the drive even from brumWhip Whip

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 11:37 Quote
Glentress is well good, although if your riding an alu frame its not that good, because all the chavs cant do the jumps and break.

Posted: Oct 17, 2007 at 12:05 Quote
who cares how crazy the jumps r just go for it nd ul find out if ur gd or nt

FL
Posted: Oct 18, 2007 at 12:50 Quote
iv been to glentress 6times in 3weeks Smile its really good but there needs to be some big doubles built! if your in the area check out the inners xc run from the very top, really fun Smile

Posted: Oct 19, 2007 at 10:38 Quote
If its dirt jumps you want, you cant beat the trails triangle...

Bike parks.. i would say UKBikePark is up there at the top.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011787
Mobile Version of Website