Powered by Outside

YT Dirt Love

• Previous Page
Posted: Jan 25, 2018 at 15:59 Quote
I've been looking into buying a DJ, been riding at a local indoor park a lot and have been really digging their tickets they use for rentals. I'm not really trying to drop a huge amount of cash, I'm thinking of $1,500 or less. I have been looking around a lot recently and doing my research and as far as completed go I'm really leaning towards a yt dirt love. Specs wise it has the nicest fork in the price range with a rock shox pike dj, I'm a little uneducated in that area the only forks I'm used to are the rental suntour xcr's (which I like) and my rock shox recon on my hardtail. I'm just wondering if anyone here has had one and could give me a heads up if it's a good bike or not. Also any suggestions are welcome. Thanks

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 at 5:44 Quote
I would like to hear some feedback/reviews/opinions of the Dirt Love as well!

Posted: Jan 27, 2018 at 5:58 Quote
Are you in the US? I want one as well, contacted YT and they said it is not being sold in the US currently and they are not sure if/when it will be. Looks like a sweet ride, great price. I love my Capra CF Pro, big fan of YT Industries.

FL
Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 5:44 Quote
Hi looking into buying one too. Couldn't find basically reviews of the bike. It seems pretty limited also those who post on Instagram with that hashtag. Hopefully someone will write here! ????????

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 7:36 Quote
Yes i rode one before and they are sick. But if you can't get it in the US check out the commencal absolut

Posted: Jan 29, 2018 at 12:38 Quote
2nd the Absolut. The red colour way just looks the bomb. Very lightweight frame also.

Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 0:58 Quote
18/04 they become available here in the UK. Come with a pretty sick spec for the price.

Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 3:20 Quote
Have you looked at the canyon stitched? 800€ and it looks sick. the normal or the pro of the 360 should be in your price range if they’re available in the US

Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 5:28 Quote
I'll have to check those out too! Thank you guys for your suggestions!

Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 5:30 Quote
rdmartin13 wrote:
Are you in the US? I want one as well, contacted YT and they said it is not being sold in the US currently and they are not sure if/when it will be. Looks like a sweet ride, great price. I love my Capra CF Pro, big fan of YT Industries.

I am in the US, however I have not contacted them. How recently did you try? I guess I'm out of the loop lol, I just saw it on their us website and figured it wouldn't be there if I couldn't order it. But come to think of it I remember (like a month ago) there as that article on here about "big changes" or something happening at yt. I never read it lol

Oh I just looked again at their website, it's out of stock until March 7th.

Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 11:32 Quote
Lolphin wrote:
18/04 they become available here in the UK. Come with a pretty sick spec for the price.

Too good

Posted: Jan 30, 2018 at 11:42 Quote
i ordered one last week. i just called them and they said it will be available to the usa in march. i cant wait till its here!

O+
Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 11:46 Quote
I am interested in the YT Dirt Love, too, but am wondering how it compares to the Commencal Absolut. Anyone ridden both, or have a quick spec comparison they can share?

Thanks!

Posted: Feb 1, 2018 at 19:47 Quote
Stumpy39 wrote:
i ordered one last week. i just called them and they said it will be available to the usa in march. i cant wait till its here!
Same here. Decided to order one too Smile

Posted: Feb 2, 2018 at 10:20 Quote
Absolut > Dirt love

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011332
Mobile Version of Website