Powered by Outside

2021 Norco Shore

PB Forum :: Norco
2021 Norco Shore
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 8, 2020 at 10:53 Quote
Created a new thread for the upcoming 2021 Norco Shore, as the 2021 Norco Range thread included quite a bit of shore info.

O+
Posted: Feb 9, 2021 at 11:15 Quote
Has anyone actually bought one? Feedback?

O+
Posted: Feb 9, 2021 at 12:26 Quote
noplacelikeloam wrote:

https://instagram.com/stories/trail_slayer/2504965988190333142?igshid=agh54nolnif4

Looks like a bent top tube already

O+
Posted: Feb 9, 2021 at 13:04 Quote
DGB80 wrote:
noplacelikeloam wrote:

https://instagram.com/stories/trail_slayer/2504965988190333142?igshid=agh54nolnif4

Looks like a bent top tube already

Whooooa!

Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 10:25 Quote
The new Shore looks to be a really nice bike ! (I would consider buying the frame if given the chance as it would make for a sick build) it sure does seem very very few people actually have one though, seems almost non existent.

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2021 at 18:13 Quote
I built up a frame a couple of weeks ago. Running it with a 200mm Boxxer and a DHX2 for 190mm in the rear with a climbing friendly drivetrain. It's heavy - 11.2 lbs w/shock for a large frame on my bathroom scale. Still tuning it, but impressions so far - rear suspension erases chunk really well, but the long stays plus rearward path make it more work to get the front end up or bunny hop. Corners better than I thought it would considering the high pivot/long stays. Very stable at speed. I bought it to replace a 2018 Glory; I see it as a DH bike that makes long bike park traverses easier and can also pedal up a fireroad to access legit DH terrain. I wouldn't want to trail ride it.

O+
Posted: Apr 17, 2021 at 14:34 Quote
djjohnr wrote:
I built up a frame a couple of weeks ago. Running it with a 200mm Boxxer and a DHX2 for 190mm in the rear with a climbing friendly drivetrain...

How has the Shore been ?
Looking at a similar DH/BikePark build with climb capability... Frame coming in some day Wink

O+
Posted: Apr 18, 2021 at 21:33 Quote
JKinger wrote:
djjohnr wrote:
I built up a frame a couple of weeks ago. Running it with a 200mm Boxxer and a DHX2 for 190mm in the rear with a climbing friendly drivetrain...

How has the Shore been ?
Looking at a similar DH/BikePark build with climb capability... Frame coming in some day Wink

I've been off the big bike due to injury since I last posted, so nothing new to add yet.

O+
Posted: May 3, 2021 at 13:55 Quote
JKinger wrote:
djjohnr wrote:

How has the Shore been ?

Now that I'm healed up and have been able to ride it again - I'm starting to love this bike. Never felt that way about the Glory. Highlights - handling through chunk, high speed cornering. Low points - it's a bit of a pig and the cable routing SUCKS. Caveat - I'm running a -1 angleset; I needed more front-center to balance out the handling with the long chainstays.

Posted: Sep 14, 2021 at 9:22 Quote
Hi!

I built up a xl-frame with a 180mm manitou mezzer. I really enjoy the bike. Both uphill and especially downhill. I rode a xl gt sanction before.

It pedals fine if you are not in a hurry. Pedalbob is ok while in the saddle.

On the downs it feels like a downhillbike, smooth an forgiving. The bikes limit is way beyond my limit.

It feels poppy on small jumps if you push a little bit, but it is also heavy and long.
Go straight an close your eyes the bike will handle it for you

The cable routing is bad and it rattles a lot in the upper tube.

Greetings, Seb

Posted: Sep 17, 2021 at 23:09 Quote
Spent the year learning the Shore. It liked the suspension rebound slowed down, but handled anything I threw at it. Capability way beyond my skill / dare. It is a DH bike with a wide range cassette and dropper - exactly what I wanted.

Posted: Nov 6, 2021 at 2:37 Quote
Can anybody tell what happended to the bike in that instagram story (bent toptube)? I cant see the story. Did he crash?

O+
Posted: Nov 6, 2021 at 19:27 Quote
Klosteinlecker wrote:
Did he crash?

Yes.

Posted: Nov 12, 2021 at 20:37 Quote
Eying the new shore, anyone here spend some time on one? I want it as a dedicated park bike that I could occasionally climb it to the local chunky descents when I feel like it

Does it feel more DH plush? or more like a burly enduro? Kazmier said it felt more supportive than plush but I want another opinion

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011269
Mobile Version of Website