2021 patrol date???

PB Forum :: Transition
2021 patrol date???
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 11, 2021 at 5:20 Quote
Anyone heard any rumours when the new patrol is due?

O+
Posted: Mar 15, 2021 at 18:29 Quote
I'm under the impression that a new Patrol is not happening this year. Just build a super sentinel with a cascade link, 165 rear with a 170 Zeb or 38

Posted: Mar 15, 2021 at 20:26 Quote
Does anyone know if you can mullet the sentinel?

Posted: Mar 16, 2021 at 0:30 Quote
fin50to01 wrote:

Possibly. Put a 170mm fork, and a 27.5 rear wheel. That’s what I’m planning on doing.

Posted: Mar 16, 2021 at 9:35 Quote
fin50to01 wrote:

Posted: Mar 16, 2021 at 10:50 Quote
photo

soon??? note the time stamp, i think it's a hint

Posted: Mar 31, 2021 at 18:38 Quote
They said something about spring a while ago on a podcast, but with the current parts shortage, I don't see what they could do other then take pre orders for next year ? They still have tons of other bikes to get parts for and ship to customers ( like my Sentinel ! )

Posted: Apr 13, 2021 at 13:15 Quote
We just received updated pricing on Transition bikes and the Patrol and TR11 are not listed so expect a new bike any day. April/May is what has been tossed around.

O+ FL
Posted: May 12, 2021 at 13:54 Quote
mastashake wrote:
We just received updated pricing on Transition bikes and the Patrol and TR11 are not listed so expect a new bike any day. April/May is what has been tossed around.

Any update on this?

Posted: May 12, 2021 at 14:18 Quote
Nothing that we can talk about Wink
There should be some news in 3-4 weeks

Posted: May 15, 2021 at 16:34 Quote
BTW if you want ANY Transition bikes this year GET TO YOUR DEALER TODAY. Do not wait until Monday.

Posted: May 16, 2021 at 3:25 Quote
I have been told 3-4 weeks?is there anything else you know?

Posted: May 16, 2021 at 5:14 Quote
mastashake wrote:
BTW if you want ANY Transition bikes this year GET TO YOUR DEALER TODAY. Do not wait until Monday.

I can't believe they would be able to ship the complete Patrol this year... All their bikes are sold out and I would be pissed ( as many others ) if they don't ship what's already sold first ( ordered my Sentinel in November, eta is August at best )

Posted: May 16, 2021 at 8:22 Quote
KSP-PRODUCTIONS wrote:
mastashake wrote:

I can't believe they would be able to ship the complete Patrol this year... All their bikes are sold out and I would be pissed ( as many others ) if they don't ship what's already sold first ( ordered my Sentinel in November, eta is August at best )

I think he means if you want to pre-order anything and expect to get it this year.

Posted: May 16, 2021 at 9:58 Quote
Buggyr333 wrote:
KSP-PRODUCTIONS wrote:
mastashake wrote:

I think he means if you want to pre-order anything and expect to get it this year.

Yes, that is what I meant. There are things coming we cannot discuss but if you speak to your dealer ASAP they can get a bike on a pre order for you. There is a deadline of tomorrow the 17th for any new orders for the year.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.037226
Mobile Version of Website