Evil Bikes Picture Thread

PB Forum :: Evil
Evil Bikes Picture Thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Feb 1, 2022 at 23:22 Quote
Pic of my Insurgent V3 in its early summer 2021 form.

photo

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 2, 2022 at 7:04 Quote
My mullet V3 Wreckoning, few upgrades but fairly stock for the most part. 27.5 on the rear transformed this bike into more of the freeride machine i was hoping for when i first got it.

photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Feb 3, 2022 at 18:25 Quote
Following Wink

Actually swapping to a small frame, but for now-
Evil Following V3 Fox 36 130mm

Also swapped brakes
photo

Posted: Feb 3, 2022 at 19:07 Quote
My V1 Insurgent
Finally finished her up V1 Evil Insurgent Custom painted Daytona Sunset MRP Stage 160mm PUSH 11-6 Stans Flows laced to TPC Stealth hubs Maxxis Minion DHF 2.5 Box One 11sp drive SRAM XX1 Carbon cranks Shimano SLX brakes Custom Deity Copperhead stem PNW KW Range bars Deity Supracush PNW Ridge dropper

And my Wrecker LB
Almost done So stoked on this build Evil Wreckoning LB Rusty Trombone

Builds subject to change!

O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2022 at 12:14 Quote
My dream build. Wished it was a medium frame, but it's still quite the machine!

At the top of Predator Tiger Mountain WA

Posted: Feb 8, 2022 at 14:35 Quote
Cooper227 wrote:
photo

I'm still too embarrassed to post mine with the suns

How do u like the stock tire setup? I've always found the max terra to be way too hard for me so I swapped mine for a pair of magic mary's as soon as I took it home, soft rear, ultrasoft front.

Also how do you like those magura's, after a couple rides with the stock guide g2's I realized I need bigger brakes for how much faster this bike is than my old 27" enduro. Either gonna get some mt7's or drop in some code calipers

O+
Posted: Feb 8, 2022 at 14:48 Quote
GunnarGunnarGunnar wrote:
Cooper227 wrote:
photo

How do u like the stock tire setup? I've always found the max terra to be way too hard for me so I swapped mine for a pair of magic mary's as soon as I took it home, soft rear, ultrasoft front.

Also how do you like those magura's, after a couple rides with the stock guide g2's I realized I need bigger brakes for how much faster this bike is than my old 27" enduro. Either gonna get some mt7's or drop in some code calipers

I hear you haha, was a disappointment for sure. But you know, feels so good to have a bike again, just stoked to be rolling at all. I've got Assegai MG exo+ front and DHR II MT DD rear, kept the stock exos as backups.

MT7's are bitchin, but old bike had codes and loved em too.

Posted: Feb 8, 2022 at 15:09 Quote
Large offering v2 let the build begin

Large v2 offering, let the build commence:

Have:
z1 coil @ 160 w/smashpot
trp evo dh 8" gold
profile elite hubs to atomik rims + hub spacer for the superboost
a few bars n stem combos to try
dmr deathgrips
invisiframe matte

Need:
cranks, I have a few xo1 gxp, I hope they work with a 0mm chainring
210mm one up dropper

Want:
angleset prob gonna do -2
gx axs der/shifter

Previously owned v1 insurgent, and a calling. Rode a honzo esd last year, and currently on a reeb squeebv3, that will donate the bits.
Stoked!

Posted: Feb 8, 2022 at 22:55 Quote
Cooper227 wrote:
GunnarGunnarGunnar wrote:
Cooper227 wrote:
photo

I hear you haha, was a disappointment for sure. But you know, feels so good to have a bike again, just stoked to be rolling at all. I've got Assegai MG exo+ front and DHR II MT DD rear, kept the stock exos as backups.

MT7's are bitchin, but old bike had codes and loved em too.

Well your setup looks great, congrats. I'm seeing a lot of similar bikes being spec'd with an MG up front and I was surprised to find the evil's weren't tbh.

Posted: Feb 13, 2022 at 19:43 Quote
photo

Ignore the Sun Ringle Du-rag 37’s

O+
Posted: Feb 14, 2022 at 21:15 Quote
Custom dream build Big Grin

Offering v2 Wasabi Green - Large
Higher flip chip setting (low)
Shimano XT groupset + XTR derailleur
Lyrik 160
One up bars, EDC, dropper
Hydra/WAO Union wheelset (shoutout to customwheelbuilder.com, they were super friendly through the process)
Selle Italia Max SLR Boost seat
Mucky Nutz MugGuard Short - rear fender (no mods, just used the included velcro strips)

photo

photo

Posted: Feb 18, 2022 at 19:10 Quote
photo
photo

Recently sold, but I enjoyed it while I had it!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.054951
Mobile Version of Website