Powered by Outside

RST Storm !?!?!

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
RST Storm !?!?!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 17:33 Quote
Does ANYONE know where I can find an RST storm Fork, in a 180 mm travel setting?

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.vttattitude.net/articles/autres/rst_storm_xl.jpg

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
This is the best RST fork that they have made, its not that bad of a fork. Not like a Gila. Its along the same lines as the Space, and there R1 DH fork. Trust me, these forks are good.

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
but but, it's an rst...

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
Im aware of that... although its built up to like Rock SHox or marzo. standereds, TRUST me, its not a bad fork, or else I wouldnt be asking.

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 17:43 Quote
rst= R.eally S.hitty T.echnology

O+
Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 17:44 Quote
rst are good. dont have any brand hate. rst sold out of the titain and the storm over 2 months ago. good luck

special-boy wrote:
but but, it's an rst...

Stop it with the raggin on RST, have you ever rode one of there new forks? I don't think so. So your in no place to be judging if they suck or not.

RST has picked up the slack with the newer forks, and I've never heard of any problems with them not replacing broken or damaged forks. I'd go for it, I love the new RST's, and I can't wait to try one.

its a bad fork. you think its great. you will get it. it will suck. you will regret it

Okay, can I find one ANYWHERE?

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 17:45 Quote
chomers wrote:
special-boy wrote:
but but, it's an rst...

Stop it with the raggin on RST, have you ever rode one of there new forks? I don't think so. So your in no place to be judging if they suck or not.

RST has picked up the slack with the newer forks, and I've never heard of any problems with them not replacing broken or damaged forks. I'd go for it, I love the new RST's, and I can't wait to try one.
you havent heard any problems because no one runs one...

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
unicyle4life wrote:
its a bad fork. you think its great. you will get it. it will suck. you will regret it
so why did this year's rst space go on 6 week's backlist just to make these fork's since they were selling so fast?

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
unicyle4life wrote:

No. Not what I've heard of them. How can you say this Mr? Have you tried one?

To answer your question, www.rstmtb.com is the only place I know that sells them, and I think there out of stock, but I heard they should be instock again on April 18th(I think)

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 17:47 Quote
ANYONE know where I can get one, haha? Dont feed the trolls who want to debate.

Posted: Mar 29, 2008 at 17:47 Quote
they are bad. and krazer u can get them in taiwan i think.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016125
Mobile Version of Website