FL
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 12:25 Quote
on the website it says up to 160mm is covered by warrenty

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 12:32 Quote
ya covered up to 160mm but this could easily hold 180-203mm

Posted: Oct 1, 2008 at 22:12 Quote
i run mine the average 100mm dj fork.

Posted: Oct 1, 2008 at 22:15 Quote
Id only use up to 160mm as it is covered by warreny but why do you want a lot of travel on it?

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 21:11 Quote
I actually have a question about a trail or park. Does anybody think it would be better then a blk mrkt riot? Why or why not? Whats the difference?

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 21:14 Quote
Sandrider13 wrote:
I actually have a question about a trail or park. Does anybody think it would be better then a blk mrkt riot? Why or why not? Whats the difference?
basically its personal preferance. my friend has a riot and i have a top and there both nice. the top has a spanish bb and the riot has euro. the top has a integrated seatpost clamp and the riot doesnt. and the top is like an 0.1 ounce lighter. lol like it makes any difference

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 21:17 Quote
bblades05 wrote:
Sandrider13 wrote:
basically its personal preferance. my friend has a riot and i have a top and there both nice. the top has a spanish bb and the riot has euro. the top has a integrated seatpost clamp and the riot doesnt. and the top is like an 0.1 ounce lighter. lol like it makes any difference
YEah cause they are selling a Trail at my local bike shop for 1100$ complete bike, but I was planning on building a riot but the trail has me thinking. I could just add the parts I want to it. I havent got very much time to look at it so all I know is its green and has bomber forks on it. They also have argyles the 305s 352s there and they said they would swap them out for the argyles if I wanted.

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 21:19 Quote
Sandrider13 wrote:
bblades05 wrote:
Sandrider13 wrote:
YEah cause they are selling a Trail at my local bike shop for 1100$ complete bike, but I was planning on building a riot but the trail has me thinking. I could just add the parts I want to it. I havent got very much time to look at it so all I know is its green and has bomber forks on it. They also have argyles the 305s 352s there and they said they would swap them out for the argyles if I wanted.
hmm. i dont know what year it is if its green. maybe they powder coated it. what bike shop is it? does it have integrated seat post clamp?

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 21:24 Quote
Its just a chain store called ernies source for sports. Only thing we got here thats good haha. But I have no idea. Hows the buy and sell on here? Cause I found a riot that I like on the buy and sell.

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 21:26 Quote
um ive never dealt with the buy or sell but watch out for scammers. but yeah the riot and top are both good choices. when i was looking for a new frame i was also stuck between the top and riot. but my friend has a riot so i got the top. i also got a killer deal on the frame too.

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 21:28 Quote
bblades05 wrote:
um ive never dealt with the buy or sell but watch out for scammers. but yeah the riot and top are both good choices. when i was looking for a new frame i was also stuck between the top and riot. but my friend has a riot so i got the top. i also got a killer deal on the frame too.
How much did you pay?

Posted: Oct 9, 2008 at 21:42 Quote
350 for the frame.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012323
Mobile Version of Website