Post your hardtail dual crown
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 29, 2008 at 16:59 Quote
photo

post your hardtail dual crown.

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 17:04 Quote
joshizzle wrote:
tripples on a hd is gay dont do it
why dont u put one on one then ride it, then tell me what u think.

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 17:06 Quote
joshizzle wrote:
It all comes down to personal opinion, I like them but i wouldn't want one since your back end would never keep up with your fork's. If you don't like them don't post...

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 17:07 Quote
gunot73 wrote:
joshizzle wrote:

I agree with joshizzle. Hardtails are meant for DJs, street riding, or XC riding...not for freeride or downhill. I also think that dual crowns on hard tail look pretty ugly.2 cents not trying to offend anyone just my opinnion.

Baird

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 17:13 Quote
KoNa-4-Lif wrote:
gunot73 wrote:
joshizzle wrote:

I agree with joshizzle. Hardtails are meant for DJs, street riding, or XC riding...not for freeride or downhill. I also think that dual crowns on hard tail look pretty ugly.2 cents not trying to offend anyone just my opinnion.

Baird
if u dont like them then why did u post??

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 17:15 Quote
im sorry but you people have no idear(sp) what your talking about

an evil imp with the right dwl crown build is one of the best things in the mtb world.

i hate the way every one has jumped on the slope style kind of freeride bandwagon. Slope style isnt freeride.

i class freeride as riding what isnt ment to be riden like the red bull rampage real MEN jumping off cliffs no dirt jumps no north shore no man made landings.

i know im gonner get flamed alot for this but its the way i feel.

and id like to add Super monster t's are grate

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 17:37 Quote
gunot73 wrote:
KoNa-4-Lif wrote:
gunot73 wrote:

Baird
if u dont like them then why did u post??

Im just trying to add to the forum. Im not trying to make anyone mad.

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 17:39 Quote
MR-STP2 wrote:

an evil imp with the right dwl crown build is one of the best things in the mtb world.

i hate the way every one has jumped on the slope style kind of freeride bandwagon. Slope style isnt freeride.

i class freeride as riding what isnt ment to be riden like the red bull rampage real MEN jumping off cliffs no dirt jumps no north shore no man made landings.

Wow, someone with the same opinion as me! Yeah, all slopestyle is, is another form of dirtjumping...

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 17:59 Quote
Cyclist-Abuse wrote:
MR-STP2 wrote:

Wow, someone with the same opinion as me! Yeah, all slopestyle is, is another form of dirtjumping...

Yea i agree with both of you there. Freeride is big mountain riding. Not slopestyle. dont get me wrong I love slopstyle but its not freeride.

If you want to see freeriding then check out the rampage, and if you dont know what that is go kill yourself.

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 18:19 Quote
gunot73 wrote:
joshizzle wrote:
oka i wil,,okay done its gay i had one for a year before i realized that it will break the headtube(in the bike i had not everyones headtube just the one i had)and that it restricted my movement, and who would do red bull rampage on a hd

FL
Posted: May 29, 2008 at 18:22 Quote
joshizzle wrote:
gunot73 wrote:
joshizzle wrote:
oka i wil,,okay done its gay i had one for a year before i realized that it will break the headtube(in the bike i had not everyones headtube just the one i had)and that it restricted my movement, and who would do red bull rampage on a hd

true true...DC on a hartail doesnt fit to my eyes, it's kind of weird. I never tried one and I don't want to!

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 18:24 Quote
thank you but either we end this thread or make a rule that no one post any comments at all except the owners of the bikes, cuz this will only become an argument

FL
Posted: May 29, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
joshizzle wrote:
thank you but either we end this thread or make a rule that no one post any comments at all except the owners of the bikes, cuz this will only become an argument
ok

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 18:27 Quote
agreed this is probaly gonna get locked pretty quick if you dont get back to bikes

Posted: May 29, 2008 at 18:29 Quote
joshizzle wrote:
gunot73 wrote:
joshizzle wrote:
did i say i was gona do red bull rampage??

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013714
Mobile Version of Website