to all pinkbike members

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
to all pinkbike members
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 11:19 Quote
As you can see this website has undergone a considerable makeover,I am very proud of the job Radek and Karl have done writing the programming for the site. They have put 1000's of hours into this and deserve our thanks for giving us responsable for Admimistrating and Moderating Pinkbike.com the tools to make this one of the best Cycling forums.

With the total integration of the Newspage,Forum,Buy&Sell,and Photos,people that misbehave on one portion of Pinkbike will lose all their priviledges on the entire site.This will work very well to drive accountability from the site memebers, Being an asshat in the forums will not only remove all forum priviledges, but access to all segments of the Pinkbike website.

There have been questions from many about the new rules. They are not new, the same rules apply. Some will be enforced a bit more strictly than before, mostly childish posting behavior and flaming. Personal attacks of ANY kind will result in a warning.If you require a second warning you will be banned for a period of time at the discression of the moderating team. Dependending on the content of the posting requiring disipline,the period could be from 24 hours to a month. If you require a third warning for any reason you will be barred from access to the website.

We have the entire old forum and it will be made available as we get the bugs out of the new website. Please be patient with us as this work is completed.

Enjoy the new forum

Jordan
Forum Administrator
Pinkbike.com
jordan@pinkbike.com

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 15:28 Quote
I hope it will be respected. and good job on the new forum.

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 17:37 Quote
seems like this will do a much better job at keeping the spam, scams, and asshats off the site! good job Radek and Karl Salute

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 17:41 Quote
jonlake wrote:
seems like this will do a much better job at keeping the spam, scams, and asshats off the site! good job Radek and Karl Salute

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 18:21 Quote
nice job with the redesigns radek and karl.

and may i say i REALLY like the no publicly showed post count. that in itself will cut down the amount of flaming.

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 18:57 Quote
I was shocked when i first logged on. good job.

Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 20:10 Quote
[Quoten]With the total integration of the Newspage,Forum,Buy&Sell,and Photos,people that misbehave on one portion of Pinkbike will lose all their priviledges on the entire site.This will work very well to drive accountability from the site memebers, Being an asshat in the forums will not only remove all forum priviledges, but access to all segments of the Pinkbike website.
[/Quoten]

This is probably the only thing I'm really a fan of on the new forums. Everything else is really weird and unsettling for me.

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 21:48 Quote
xtrememtbkr wrote:
Being an asshat in the forums will not only remove all forum priviledges, but access to all segments of the Pinkbike website.

That just made my day. ROFL

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 10:57 Quote
You guys did an AMAZING job, pinkbike is better than everBeer Salute Big Grin

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 16:51 Quote
something i am wondering about though, is when a user logs in is there going to be an "auto log in" feature?

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 22:59 Quote
dhbikerguy wrote:
something i am wondering about though, is when a user logs in is there going to be an "auto log in" feature?

It is working now

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 at 9:30 Quote
When are capitals going to be available for usernames, because mine looks kinda weird with no capitals...? BTW, the site is way to nice now, it's taking up all my time!

Posted: Sep 25, 2007 at 9:36 Quote
once i had logged on and seen the changes i was like "sweet" and i just cant leave now!!!!! Salute Big Grin

O+ FL
Posted: Sep 25, 2007 at 16:58 Quote
it took me a few days to find the new "404" as my old favorite wasn't redirecting but I must say I thought you were adding a new forum not doing "extreme makeover: Website edtion" but it looks sick. I would bet there's more than a few prople who are kicking themselves for being stupid when the old lounge was closed.

ANYWAYS THE NEW PINKBIKE IS SICK I LOVE IT

just thought I'd show some support

O+
Posted: Sep 29, 2007 at 15:21 Quote
Ye new Pinkbike is sweet!!!!Salute

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013833
Mobile Version of Website