Powered by Outside

Italy

PB Forum :: Europe
Italy
  • Previous Page
Posted: Oct 25, 2007 at 6:26 Quote
Went to italy with Riviera Bike and it's SSOOO good, 20-30min DH runs on natual trails along the edge of shit steep mountains and some lush riding!
Anyone else been to northern italy?

Posted: Dec 12, 2007 at 15:48 Quote
No i haven't. but im moving there next year. How is the scene there? Do the ski lifts run in the summer?

Posted: Dec 13, 2007 at 13:23 Quote
youre moving to that area???!! there's no ski lifts exactly in the area i went but i guess the nearest ones would...

Posted: Dec 14, 2007 at 6:55 Quote
In north of Italy the most important sky area during spring-summer open lift service, but only if
there are downhill tracks you can put your bike. You'll have great ride in Pila near Aosta (north Italy) World Cup tracks, Livigno (north) Sauze d'Oulx (north) (site of last winter olimpics) and others! Every years new tracks born! but ask @ this forum www.mtb-forum.it first you came

Posted: Mar 24, 2008 at 4:50 Quote
i add finale ligure...in liguria, italy...really a good place...u can see some trails in earthed 5

Posted: Mar 26, 2008 at 2:24 Quote
yeah, been there, some really sweet trails

Posted: Apr 9, 2008 at 12:05 Quote
I never been in pila. But finale ligure it's good. I went in calizzano it's good too

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 at 5:07 Quote
Italy, due to its different types of landscapes, has a plenty of amusing and funny trails, especially in the north area: Liguria, Piemonte, Valle d'Aosta, Lombardia, Veneto, Trentino, Friuli Venezia Giulia, etc.

Posted: Apr 16, 2008 at 6:10 Quote
I'm going to Lago di Garda next week, are there anyone who can tell me where I can find some nice trails?

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 2:53 Quote
kimkruse wrote:
I'm going to Lago di Garda next week, are there anyone who can tell me where I can find some nice trails?

Certainly on Monte Baldo, there's a plenty of beautiful and amusing trails, for XC and DH purposes! Ask to local people and you'll find all you need.

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 7:10 Quote
I'll do that, have also contacted garda on bike, hope it'll be fun =)

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 13:27 Quote
kimkruse wrote:
I'll do that, have also contacted garda on bike, hope it'll be fun =)

It'll be, for sure! Have fun here in Italy!

Posted: Apr 17, 2008 at 13:32 Quote
Im moving to Rome in September and wondering if anyone knows if the Street/Dirt Jumping scene is happening at all in Italy? Also, any good trails outside the city would awesome too!

John

Posted: Apr 22, 2008 at 11:13 Quote
kimkruse wrote:

Hi
Where are you going in Garda lake? I live too next.
I know south of monte baldo we ride in this part of mountain but there are no cableway. If you need cableway you must go in Malcesine(in the north of lake)but it's very very expensive. You can contact Meki's (it's a bike shop)in Torbole they have shuttle service. In this area there aren't bike parks or dh truks, but a lot of natural and tecnical trails.
Some name in the north:
- Sentiero della pace
- Piombi
- Dalco (dangerous)
Ask to the local because some trials is very dangerous if you don't know it.

Posted: May 26, 2008 at 7:10 Quote
jboisvenue wrote:
Im moving to Rome in September and wondering if anyone knows if the Street/Dirt Jumping scene is happening at all in Italy? Also, any good trails outside the city would awesome too!

John

i have some friends in Rome!tell me what do you want to do!there are a lot of opportunity there: street in the old Rome (beautifull) or very interesting mountain not too far from the city (for xc or freeride!)...and alwyas sun!!!!
Big Grin

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.042134
Mobile Version of Website