Powered by Outside

Riding in Montreal

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Riding in Montreal
  • Previous Page
O+ FL
Posted: Sep 23, 2007 at 19:40 Quote
So I am gone be heading out to Montreal this summer, and im planning things getten stuff set up now, i know of a couple hits buy my aunts house and such were all be staying but im down with going any were in the city or souronding towns. let me know if youd be down for riding and such. and seeing pics would be awsome.

Reilly

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 14:49 Quote
I'm not familiar with any montreal spots really other than the Olympic Stadium. There are some nice skateparks, Orkus which is beccoming really run-down, and South-Parc which is really nice, over on the south shore.

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 15:50 Quote
yeah olympic stadium was a very nice place

Posted: Sep 24, 2007 at 16:51 Quote
You should also go downtown. Some nice stairs, wallride, little manual spot etc.

FL
Posted: Sep 27, 2007 at 21:49 Quote
well, there are a coupl of spots but what are you looking for?
skateparks, dj, street, trails, trials, dh?

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 16:49 Quote
yeah this might be a bit late but...there are some dirt jumps around the west Island

Posted: Nov 27, 2007 at 16:56 Quote
It all depends what king of riding you are looking for. There are indoor parks, such as South-Parc, UAB, and Orkus (Closing on the 14th) By this summer, maybe The all new Taz will be openRolleyes

As for street, the Olympic Stadium is always a good bet, along with Downtown and The Old Port.

As for dirtjumps, we have a bunch here on the West Island, including Woodland, Ponner (Tagwoods), and Shakespier.

If you are looking for downhill, Bromont is about an hour away. There is also downhilling on Mount Royal, but it is best to go with someone who knows the mountain.

Montreal has some good riding, and some chill people to ride with. Throw me a PM or send me an e-mail if you need any more information, or pictures.

Posted: Dec 2, 2007 at 19:10 Quote
oh really? where are the dirt jumps exactly, montreal ouest?

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
Go around the ''stade olympique''

Theres lots of good stuf down town

Just need to look around a little bit ( Hope you o street ) Becauze there arent that mutch Dj in Montreal ...

Good luck

Peace

Astarias

Posted: Jan 31, 2008 at 21:34 Quote
suckafreedmr wrote:
oh really? where are the dirt jumps exactly, montreal ouest?

They are on the West Island

Posted: Feb 1, 2008 at 4:19 Quote
Dj's in montreal , where ?

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 16:43 Quote
There are some in the pointe-claire area which im not sure if many people have been to this place its sorta hidden in woods but its a pretty good place if your looking for dj's its got something for everyone but at the same time it is alittle small

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 18:56 Quote
downhilla12 wrote:
There are some in the pointe-claire area which im not sure if many people have been to this place its sorta hidden in woods but its a pretty good place if your looking for dj's its got something for everyone but at the same time it is alittle small
Your talking about TagWoods, also known as Ponner. PM me if you want to know where they are, they are pretty tricky to get too, I dont even remeber so I will have to get back to you.

There are also dirtjumps in Beaconsfield that we take care of.. If you need directions, let me know through a PM.

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
Yeah Tagwoods (ponner) the only problems about that place are the kids that run on the jumps or just sit there and watch and the paintballers

Posted: Mar 28, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
downhilla12 wrote:
Yeah Tagwoods (ponner) the only problems about that place are the kids that run on the jumps or just sit there and watch and the paintballers

If you respect the kids, and dont treat them like they are kids, than they will respect you, and they will watch you.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.280259
Mobile Version of Website