Powered by Outside

Evil bikes, finally return!

PB Forum :: Other
Evil bikes, finally return!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 4:32 Quote
(From http://www.dirtmag.co.uk)

[Quoten]Evil Bikes Returns!

After months of rumours and allegations it was officially confirmed to Dirt Magazine that Evil Bikes will make a big return for 2009 with a new look, new staff, and new product range. Among the planned offerings are a 203mm downhill model, 160mm all-mountain, and 140mm trail model all based around a new proprietary and patent pending suspension system from suspension mastermind Dave Weagle. All of this is in addition to the brand's renowned hardtail range.

The Evil crew's first official gig together will be at next week's Interbike trade show in Las Vegas. They are operating from a secret location during the show but Dirt's staff will be sitting down with them to get the skinny on who is behind all of this and what we can expect for 2009.

Evil Bikes

info@evil-bikes.com

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.dirtmag.co.uk/images/uploads/news/Evil_Corp_logo.jpg[/Quoten]

Now that is news I wanted to hear!

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 4:50 Quote
what kind of prices do their frames go for>??

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 4:52 Quote
The prices have not yet released, I expect you will see the frames released first. But remember, Evil bikes have never been cheap, so expect to see pretty high prices.

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 7:13 Quote
Man. 2009 is going to be a great year for bikes. DW is throwing down this year. I can't wait to see the Staccato in action too.

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 7:21 Quote
Totally agree, Evil bikes with DW link FS bikes is like a dream. You still sure you want that Turner DM? Razz

O+
Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 8:15 Quote
oah wow i am so stoaked this means that i can finally get my imperial hooray!

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 8:41 Quote
cant wait to see there dh bikes

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 10:27 Quote
wow, at last, i cant wait to see their new line up, i can only emagine how sweet there gonna be.

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 13:59 Quote
I'm pumped. Wonder if they'll do a 24...

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 14:04 Quote
sherbet wrote:

Probably, or a 26 frame, with the multi slot dropouts. Like on the Imperial. So you can run 24"

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 14:09 Quote
dh-pete wrote:
sherbet wrote:

Probably, or a 26 frame, with the multi slot dropouts. Like on the Imperial. So you can run 24"

I'd buy one in a heartbeat, and I'm actually wanting to go 24... That'd be sick.

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 14:26 Quote
i hope they don't come out with a new imperial. i just bought an old one.

Posted: Sep 21, 2008 at 14:35 Quote
saturnine wrote:
i hope they don't come out with a new imperial. i just bought an old one.
I hate you Frown I'm still waiting on mine. Got a picture or two? And I do believe they will be producing Imperials again.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010694
Mobile Version of Website