Powered by Outside

Dream sponsors

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Dream sponsors
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 17:46 Quote
So who doesnt ever dream of companies that would just be so cool to ride for? Free frames, parts, food, etc.... So what sponsors would you choose from these categories?

Frame-
Parts-
3 other sponsors-

Give reasons why you would choose them.

Here are mine:

Frame- United or Sunday. Both make really good stuff, and both have a great team and a really good vibe to them.

Parts- Odyssey. Not much reason needs to be given, they are known for their radness!

3 others- Sobe, i love their drinks. Levis, free jeans and health care! Lays, free ketchup chips!

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 17:50 Quote
Frame- S&M (love the LTF)don't have one yet though

parts- Shadow conspiracy (many good parts and color selection)

3 others- Monster (I like em + like the Tees), Orchid (need many shoes because being breakless), and Levis (free pants to rip)

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 17:55 Quote
WOW...i would imagine there is atleast one thread like already..search and ye shall find..

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=6798

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/search/?q=sponsor

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 17:56 Quote
Frame-federal best team out there
Parts-eclat, primo or shadow conspiracy they all make crazy stuff and all have good teams
3 other sponsors- Levis jeans, Lotek shoes, protect helmets and pads. Levis clothing are always good i love their jeans, lotek night wolfs 24/7, and a protec for all my falls.

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 17:58 Quote
bigfoot66 wrote:
WOW...i would imagine there is atleast one thread like already..search and ye shall find..

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=6798

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/search/?q=sponsor

this is strictly BMX though Wink

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
Cool thread idea Drew. Here are my dream sponsors for freestyle BMX and BMX racing:

Freestyle Sponsor List
Frame Sponsor- Either Mankind or Fit. I'd choose Mankind because I really like the look, geo, design features and colours of their frames. I'd probably ride the Neworld frame if I was on their team. The reason I'd like to ride for Fit is because they already have an awesome team to begin with and I'd love to ride with the likes of Chase Hawk, Mike Aitken and Brian Foster. If I rode for Fit I'd probably ride the Fit S3.5 Aitken.
Parts Sponsor- Odyssey. I'd want to ride for Odyssey because plain and simple, they make great parts. They also already have an amazing team.
3 Other Sponsors- Transition BMX, Orchid and Tropicana. I'd like to ride for Transition because they are my local bike shop to begin with and they have tons of products and the couple of guys that work there are just overall really nice and friendly people. I'd want to ride for Orchid because I like their clothing and shoes. I'd want to ride for Tropicana because I absolutely love Tropicana orange juice.

BMX Racing Sponsor List
Frame Sponsor- Supercross. I'd want to ride for Supercross because then I could ride the Scandium frame.
Parts Sponsor- Bombshell. I'd like to ride for Bombshell because they make amazing parts for racing.
3 Other Sponsors- Troy Lee Designs, Gatorade and Maxxis. I'd ride for Troy Lee Designs because they have the most amazing helmets ever and their gear is really good too. The reason I chose Gatorade is because I always drink it during races since it keeps me hydrated. I chose Maxxis because they have a ton of tires to choose from that are all perfect for the track.

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 18:14 Quote
I wanna ride for the Skavenger team. Pop Off

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 18:18 Quote
and also the 6.0 team, best shoes and clothes going

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 18:25 Quote
Frame - Fly Tierra or seshin shithawk v.2 cause they both look rad and sick specs
Parts - Odyessey cause there parts are just cooooool like that...
Other - SunnyD, cause there juice is good, H&M cause they have nice skinny jeans and protec cause there buckey lasek helmet is off the chain yo..

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 18:38 Quote
Frame- United or fit, im totally in love with my trinity, feels/fits/rides perfect,nice & lowWink , or fit because their team is nuts and frames are so stylish

Parts- odyssey, almost everything they make is awesome...why no frames?:S

3 others
- new era so i'd have a fresh hat every day of the year
- Nike so i'd have fresh shoes everyday of the year
- DC cause all i wear is DC & i'd be fresh every day of the year yo!

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 18:40 Quote
haha yeah New Era would be sick. Oakley would be gnar too. love to rock some OilRigs

O+
Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
Wicked thread, too bad i dont ride a bmx.

Any mountain bikers, heres a thread for your dream sponsors i made a while agotup https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=51551&pagenum=1#commentid1011177

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 19:20 Quote
Frame = WTP (Ive never heard of one braking)
Or United

Parts = Federal, Fly or Odyssey

Other = Monster, DC and British airways Big Grin

Posted: Nov 1, 2008 at 20:03 Quote
Frame: Fit

Parts: Federal or Odyssey

Other: Levi's (Just sweet jeans) Lotek: (My brakes have been substituted with shoe soles) Wal-Mart: (Everything you need:Food, Drinks, All that other cool stuff)

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009978
Mobile Version of Website