Powered by Outside

Sexist Pigs, sometimes they really are....

PB Forum :: Girl's Clubhouse
Sexist Pigs, sometimes they really are....
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 13:53 Quote
Ok so today my boyfriend borrowed my Iron horse as his frame is getting painted.
I went in to school and this boy asked me if that was his other/new bike.
I proceeded to say no, its mine.

He laughed and said Girls dont ride bikes.
YES THEY DO i replied.
Yeah not over the age of ten. - him
I bet Im f*cking better than you - me
Lol, a girl your age on a bike. Girls should walk places and do dance or whatever they do, not biking.

I called him a sexist pig, HOW DARE HE.

GRRRRRRR.

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 13:55 Quote
your name is very fitting.

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 13:56 Quote
Ha ha, yeah we can be. My gf is an awesome rider. She catches crap a lot. Not from my friends anymore tho cause she can outride most of them!

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 14:01 Quote
yeah well most kids in my school think they can 360 and tail whip...
don't let the morons get to you.

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 14:07 Quote
staceyisnuts wrote:
Girls should walk places and do dance or whatever they do, not biking

Those kids are idiots.... Do they not think about the dishes or the ironing? Rolleyes

Anyway... you're going to face stuff like this a lot, mostly from chavs and a*sholes. Just ignore it.

Edit: wait a minute... I shouldn't be here, Girls section...

Damnit.

Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 14:08 Quote
i used to think mountainbiking was a male dominated sport, but when i became more interested in it, i could see there are LOADS of girls going faster than lots of male riders, for exmaple me... sadly in my town there are no female riders...

Mod
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 14:10 Quote
Just ignore them. I've never had the whole girl thing pointed out. Most guys think it's cool that girls bike around these parts.

But I'd say just ignore him and keep on biking. Maybe you'll see him out on the trails someday - show him that girls can bike.

O+
Posted: Nov 3, 2008 at 22:34 Quote
Wow I know i shouldn't post in here but WOW. I hate how easily 90% of the male population are all dicks. We may have moments but that...wow is all i can say thanks alot sexist douche you dont help the rest of us with your actsMadder Anyways ignore him or show him up on the hill in front of all his friends (if he has any:P) that should make the score even.

Ryan

Mod
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 10:09 Quote
Get used to it. You are participating in a primarily male dominated sport. Even though there are women professional riders, all it takes is looking at the prize purse of the male competitors and then comparing it to the women's. They receive a fraction of the prize money and a fraction of the recognition that their male counterparts get. I guess, in time, it will come where we are viewed as equals but it won't be any time soon. All you can do is hop on your bike and go for a pedal! Get better and faster and then, knock those boys off the podium (time wise).

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 13:26 Quote
Hes not even a biker so he actually knows nothing.

Well he goes to the skate park but hes generally a scummy chav, so I wont let it get to me

Smile

O+
Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 14:59 Quote
staceyisnuts wrote:
Hes not even a biker so he actually knows nothing.

Well he goes to the skate park but hes generally a scummy chav, so I wont let it get to me

Smile

lol Then he is just a plain ol DOUCHE lol I dont know why its some peoples goal to make others feel like shit? But good on ya, ignore em!

Ryan

Posted: Nov 5, 2008 at 15:10 Quote
meh if i met a good looking girl who rode, be it street, DH, whatever i'd fall over for herSmile

But seriously.... some people are stuck in the 1800's... f*ck em!

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 8:18 Quote
staceyisnuts wrote:
Spencer22 wrote:
Bitch! Why don't you quit complaining and go do the dishes.

Really Mad Grrr.

see the problem is as spencer has just proved that girls are more mature than boys at this age range.

the other problem is as a nation we are still stuck in the past,hey i have no worries admitting that i am a house husband,yeah my cooking sucks but i wash clean hoover and stuff.

all i would do is take in his negative comments and smile inside and use it to better yourself.

ok old git rant over.

well not husband as of yet but nearly.

Posted: Nov 6, 2008 at 8:21 Quote
Spencer22 wrote:
Bitch! Why don't you quit complaining and go do the dishes.
douchebag

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 11:41 Quote
ha tell him to say that to rachel atherton and see what he gets

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 1.313755
Mobile Version of Website