Powered by Outside

Some ass took our building utilities

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Some ass took our building utilities
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
hey, so we were building dj's and we leave all our building stuff at them there hidden, and someone took all of our stuff, 3 shovels, a saw, a pair of clippers, and a rake, i hate people that take thing's that cleary used for what there, im pissed cause no im out another like 100 bucks to replace everything, any one else had this happen?

O+
Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 15:34 Quote
deathsfallen wrote:
hey, so we were building dj's and we leave all our building stuff at them there hidden, and someone took all of our stuff, 3 shovels, a saw, a pair of clippers, and a rake, i hate people that take thing's that cleary used for what there, im pissed cause no im out another like 100 bucks to replace everything, any one else had this happen?
Yah, like people steal or break shovels that we leave and stuff

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 15:35 Quote
Yes, this has happened to me as well. I steal shovels all the time!

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 15:36 Quote
i hate people that do it, its such a pain in the ass getting new stuff getting it there and what not, i cant really say anything though, cause the one shovel that we had was stolen, but that wasn't from any dj's or trails or anything so, actually a construction site

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 15:40 Quote
deathsfallen wrote:
i hate people that do it, its such a pain in the ass getting new stuff getting it there and what not, i cant really say anything though, cause the one shovel that we had was stolen, but that wasn't from any dj's or trails or anything so, actually a construction site

so imagine you were working at the consruction site and you left the tools there for the next day of work and when you come back the next morning and all the tools are gone. thats just as f'ed up

so just don't leave your tools over night and they won't get stolen. Wink

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
you know there are plenty of a*sholes out there and they will take your stuff if they see it so you might as well as take to someones house thats closest, like wat the guy above said

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 16:00 Quote
no i wasn't working at a construction site, just took a shovel from one and brought it to our jumps

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 16:01 Quote
happened to me. some mexicans with haro bmx bikes stole $150 of tools from my building site

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 16:03 Quote
deathsfallen wrote:
no i wasn't working at a construction site, just took a shovel from one and brought it to our jumps

I know but the shovel you stolen from the construction site makes the guy you stole from, feel the same way you are feeling right now.

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 16:03 Quote
ya its gay, i dont know who stole them, but im out like 100 bucks, and someone knows where the jumps are

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 16:06 Quote
the way it sounds to me is that your just as bad as them......

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 16:08 Quote
ya but i was pointing at when you find them close to jumps, not construction sites

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 22:57 Quote
U are just as bad as the people that stole from you!
You went out and stole the shovel from a construction site.
someone has to buy that shovel for the construction workers..
you dont deserve help..u are just as bad

Posted: Nov 8, 2008 at 23:14 Quote
Kinda hypocritical to think that you're the victim here. Like everyone else is saying, the construction company had to pay for their tools that you stole so you shouldn't be getting mad that someone stole them from you.

Posted: Nov 9, 2008 at 7:33 Quote
oh i know, not saying im not hypicritcal in this situation, just was wondering about everyone else and if anyone gets shovels stolen often

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008869
Mobile Version of Website