Powered by Outside

Girl friend just broke up with me after 3 years im feeling bumbed out. someone show me the upside

PB Forum :: Fitness, Training and Health
Girl friend just broke up with me after 3 years im feeling bumbed out. someone show me the upside
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:00 Quote
well tittle says it all, my first gf broke up with me after 3 years im now in first year university and im far away from home. im feeling pretty down and i need to c this in a clear view. i know its my first relationship and thats probly why it hurts so much.

heres the story
she claimed she had no time for me. so she told me to hit the road more or less.
f*ckin sucks.

plz post some situation

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:01 Quote
you can go out and get some fresh pussy tup

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:02 Quote
It sucks and all, but if its hitting you bad enough to make threads on PB you need to be on the phone with a counselor or friend. Sorry to tell you that, but it definitely indicates its hitting a little deeper than it should.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:02 Quote
pong wrote:

an upside real men care about....dude i dont really know, get her back!!!!!

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
spend alot of time with friends... keep busy, thats what ive found. hopefully that helps dude Wink

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
its just like doin a backflip... things seem to be goin great, then you find yourself upside down and thinkin your gunna die, and then you land it and you feel better than ever Smile

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
A woman may leave you but your bike can take YOU anywhere!

O+ FL
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
pake wrote:
photo

thank you senor pake. hahaaaa

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:12 Quote
I feel for you dude. I just started college and I've liked, been liked..gone on dates but I still haven't met my ''soul mate'' as of yet.

I'm fine with this, and I have been able to accept rejection. You see, women are complicated, so much so that it is absolutely useless to ponder about what you could have done better, what you did rong ect. In this relationship, you were yourself and if things didn't work out it means you two weren't the right match.

I'm going through a period in my life where I'm getting into the ''dating game'' I find it to be both gratifying and nerve racking. Everytime I meet someone new there are always complications. I've learned to just let go and always look ahead to the future and forget about the past. A trick I use to stay motivated is to never get deadset on one girl. If things don't work out you are bound to find someone who cares for you perhaps even more than your X.

So dude, the trick is stay positive. Think about the good things that are going on in your life(like family, friends and sports) Try to keep busy and look foward to success in new relationships.

Good luck!

Eric--

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:13 Quote
pong wrote:

Seriously, go out party, drink, and get laid!!!! You're at a university after all. Live your life, be free. Enjoy all the different adventures you come across. Believe me, I've been married for 6 years! I cherish all my adventures.

O+
Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:13 Quote
Try to keep busy and focus on your school work. I would also try to spend as much time with your friends as you can. It should help fill the space she held.

But as has been said, if you hurt bad enough to post on pinkbike about it, I would call up a friend or talk to one in person, or maybe even see a counselor. I tried to tough it out last year instead of talking to someone and getting advice, and needless to say, I'm no longer going to that school.

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:16 Quote
i dated a chick for two years, she broke up with me same reason, guess what i got over it, not meaning to sound harsh but dude there are so many fish in the sea it is crazy. she broke up with me in aug and you know, im dating a new girl now and i really like her, i mean alot, and we havnt known eachother long,

you will find someone because there is someone looking for you too man.

patience - guns and roses, explains it all

Posted: Nov 10, 2008 at 18:17 Quote
eric---o wrote:
I feel for you dude. I just started college and I've liked, been liked..gone on dates but I still haven't met my ''soul mate'' as of yet.

I'm fine with this, and I have been able to accept rejection. You see, women are complicated, so much so that it is absolutely useless to ponder about what you could have done better, what you did rong ect. In this relationship, you were yourself and if things didn't work out it means you two weren't the right match.

I'm going through a period in my life where I'm getting into the ''dating game'' I find it to be both gratifying and nerve racking. Everytime I meet someone new there are always complications. I've learned to just let go and always look ahead to the future and forget about the past. A trick I use to stay motivated is to never get deadset on one girl. If things don't work out you are bound to find someone who cares for you perhaps even more than your X.

So dude, the trick is stay positive. Think about the good things that are going on in your life(like family, friends and sports) Try to keep busy and look foward to success in new relationships.

Good luck!

Eric--

f*ck man thanks alot that definitly makes me feel not alone.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010386
Mobile Version of Website