Powered by Outside

As a bmxer whats the worst

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
As a bmxer whats the worst
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 18:09 Quote
what is the most annoying or worst thing about riding bmx
i would say mine is a bunch of dh bike pulling up to a riding spot and talking shit about you riding small cheap bikes.
i always pull the money card and the shop card mt bike hasnt been in the shop scince it was built and their bikes are in the shop on a weekly basis

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 18:11 Quote
longgggg distance

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 18:27 Quote
Why would anything be bad about BMX, I love what I do, and that's all.

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 18:30 Quote
Alex-Mtl wrote:
well like people talking shit and distances and just small things that annoy you

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 18:32 Quote
pinkperformer07 wrote:
Alex-Mtl wrote:
well like people talking shit and distances and just small things that annoy you

Lol, hum, like I said, I love it, but I will admit that when some kids start bitching on forums or in you're face, that is quite annoying lol.

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 19:21 Quote
pedals to the shins thats the only thing i hate oh and broken parts

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 19:22 Quote
also compelling. ESPECIALLY PEDALS+SHINS..

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 19:29 Quote
Jolly-Roger wrote:
also compelling. ESPECIALLY PEDALS+SHINS..
i solved that problem by wearing shin pads and knee pads every time i ride i just got sick of shinning my self.

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 19:31 Quote
Good idea. I have thought of it before but always forgot. ty for reminding me juan

O+
Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 19:34 Quote
People blaming anything on their bike. Especially annoying when I'm riding MTB, but the same kid complains when we're on BMX. It's a f*cking BMX. Not much is different inbetween a 10 year old one and a brand new one.

Oh, and when companies f*ck up heat treating and you have to send your frame back, but i think that's just more of a pet peeve for me.

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
boarders getting in the way.

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 21:03 Quote
bighit711 wrote:
People blaming anything on their bike. Especially annoying when I'm riding MTB, but the same kid complains when we're on BMX. It's a f*cking BMX. Not much is different inbetween a 10 year old one and a brand new one.

Oh, and when companies f*ck up heat treating and you have to send your frame back, but i think that's just more of a pet peeve for me.

Wait wait wait...You're saying there's not much difference between a bmx from 1998 and 2008?

Any who, the worst part about bmx is breaking stuff. Your bike, but especially yourself. Broken bones suck.

Posted: Dec 1, 2008 at 22:21 Quote
Spending an hour trying to land something simple that you've done a bazillion times before but for some damned reason can't do now.

And being able to do some fairly consistent double pegs on a 2 foot rail but basically getting lucky when it comes to landing flat 180s and 360s.

I f*cking hate that so hard... I have decided that I. f*cking. Hate. Spins.

Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 0:00 Quote
I hate when my bike is anything but dialed,a can't stand a loose chain or creaky bb is awful , the sound of two tire's hitting the ground and nothing else is the best sound ever Smile

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.399935
Mobile Version of Website