Powered by Outside

What are your favorite mountains in BC?

PB Forum :: Canada - West
What are your favorite mountains in BC?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 2, 2008 at 14:50 Quote
hey guys just whant to know for some advice give me your three top favorite mountains in BC for biking then another 3 for snowboarding and if you dont mind telling why that'd be great

thanks

Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 19:35 Quote
whistler frome sunpeaks

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 19:36 Quote
whistler and mt washington because its close

Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 19:49 Quote
Mt. 7, Sunpeaks, Whistler

FL
Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 19:59 Quote
whistler, bcuz its the only one ive ridden:P. but seriosuly, they have lots of variety of trails. and they got skatepark, foam pit, djs, slopestyle, and dh all within the same area which is just awsome

Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
whistler ,arddum and woodlot ,tup

O+ FL
Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
oh lets see, Ledgeview, Sumas, Whistler, Vedder, Sun Peaks, Mt. Washington. ya those are just a few.

Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 20:09 Quote
i have been to wjhistler and i like it im gonna try to hit some new mountains this whinter and next summer

Posted: Dec 7, 2008 at 20:10 Quote
for biking SilverStar, Seymour, and Burke and for snowboarding, I have no clue (I don't board or ski)

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 12:23 Quote
whistler harper sunpeaks which they all can be used for snowboarding to

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 12:33 Quote
rosslands red mountain

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 12:49 Quote
Apex mountain is pretty sweet!

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 14:19 Quote
No idea for snow, but Fernie, Mount Seven (Golden), and Silverstar. Start flaming now due to the fact that I think that Silverstar is far better than Whistler as the quality of the trails (berms and jumps)are fantastic and the lack of people makes for a great few days of riding. Don't get me wrong Whistler is a lot of fun just over crowded and over ridden.

Posted: Dec 24, 2008 at 14:25 Quote
aaah wrote:
No idea for snow, but Fernie, Mount Seven (Golden), and Silverstar. Start flaming now due to the fact that I think that Silverstar is far better than Whistler as the quality of the trails (berms and jumps)are fantastic and the lack of people makes for a great few days of riding. Don't get me wrong Whistler is a lot of fun just over crowded and over ridden.

ye whistler isn't very good anymore ecpecially cause all the little kids and stuff are like having their brakes on the whole way down it's so bumpy now like i couldn't even ride the whole day my arms were so sore and numb

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011279
Mobile Version of Website