Powered by Outside

bikes in redbull rampage

PB Forum :: Downhill
bikes in redbull rampage
  • Previous Page
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 19:45 Quote
what bikes are in redbull rampage

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 19:46 Quote
theres are stinkys, a session 88, commencal supreme dh, and i forget...

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
me2menow wrote:
yeah, pretty much, i think there was a sc v-10 out there but not sure

O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 21:53 Quote
vanderham rode a IH sunday, Kinraid(4th place) rode his blindside, seminuik(SP?) session 88, gee atherton supreme dh, kyle straight rode a demo(if he was in it), and if steve romaniuk was in it im pretty sure he would be riding a boot'r or a demo

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 21:54 Quote
demo 8

edit: i got beatin

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 21:55 Quote
pake wrote:
vanderham rode a IH sunday, Kinraid(4th place) rode his blindside, seminuik(SP?) session 88, gee atherton supreme dh, kyle straight rode a demo(if he was in it), and if steve romaniuk was in it im pretty sure he would be riding a boot'r or a demo
romo would be on a boot'r, hes riding for mongoose now, semenuk was on a session 88, so was mccaul, im pretty sure kyle was there since he was at past rampages

FL
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 21:55 Quote
Demo 8 II, Commencal FR Bike and the Supreme DH, Giant Glory, Kona Stab Supreme and Stinky, Session 88, f*ck ummmm, Rocky Mountain Flatline and I'm sure that I forgot a bunch but those were the main companies out there.

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 21:56 Quote
thas pretty much it

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 21:57 Quote
pake wrote:
Vanderham did not ride an Iron Horse, he's sponsored by Evil bikes, but I can't remember the name of the bike he was riding.

FL
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 21:57 Quote
norcorulz wrote:
pake wrote:
romo would be on a boot'r, hes riding for mongoose now, semenuk was on a session 88, so was mccaul, im pretty sure kyle was there since he was at past rampages
Kyle was there I'm 100% positive, I talked to Kyle's best friend about it.

O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 21:58 Quote
mike hopkins rode a gambler im pretty sure

photo

check the list to figure out what they rode

edit

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 21:58 Quote
taylorglorydh wrote:
norcorulz wrote:
pake wrote:
Kyle was there I'm 100% positive, I talked to Kyle's best friend about it.
then im 100% sure he was on a demo

O+
Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 21:59 Quote
mtbdarren318 wrote:
pake wrote:
Vanderham did not ride an Iron Horse, he's sponsored by Evil bikes, but I can't remember the name of the bike he was riding.
yeah i know, but i could swear i read on this site he competed with a sunday. i think this was in between sponsors time.....i will check though

Posted: Dec 15, 2008 at 22:23 Quote
me2menow wrote:
I don't actually think there were any stinky at the last rampage, I was under the impression that he was on a stab though.

Kind of strange really, kona used the be THE FR BIKE, you would think that the clump team would have made a bigger showing.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.185272
Mobile Version of Website