Powered by Outside

Sam or steve

• Previous Page
Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 3:14 Quote
who does everyone think is better? Sam hill or Steve peat???

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 3:15 Quote
royalrider wrote:
steve peat because he's british

FL
Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 4:19 Quote
bit of a difficult one to answer as its tough to say what determines better...
overall i think is peat is better but...

who is likey to win the next WC series - would say sam
who over their career (past and future) as done more for the sport as a whole - would say steve
who is the most respected - steve
who will be remembered more in 15 years when not competting - steve

sam is still young though, 10 years younger than peat so he has time to catch up!

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 5:18 Quote
Steve Peat because he's cool as f*ck.

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 5:27 Quote
Shefield's finest of course Pimp

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 5:30 Quote
Why is this in Freeride & Slopestyle?

But definitely Peaty everytime!

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 5:36 Quote
PiNGQuEEn wrote:
bit of a difficult one to answer as its tough to say what determines better...
overall i think is peat is better but...

who is likey to win the next WC series - would say sam
who over their career (past and future) as done more for the sport as a whole - would say steve
who is the most respected - steve
who will be remembered more in 15 years when not competting - steve

sam is still young though, 10 years younger than peat so he has time to catch up!

all due respect i fully agree with you apart from the fact that steve is better overall but that might just be cause i'm aus lol Razz i think both of these riders will be remembered when they stop ridin but i completely agree that steve has more exp and he has definately done alot for the sport

O+
Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 5:46 Quote
notallowedtoswear wrote:
royalrider wrote:
steve peat because he's british

Yer all the way man..... but sam still has alot time ahead so could still prove himself Two-Face

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 10:32 Quote
Steve Peat - Sam is fast when the trail gets gnar, but he doesn't have the fitness like Rennie or Minaar - Peat is definately a better all rounder and more consistent, he also used to ride moto trials, dual, 4x and freeride comps too don't forget...

In his prime, Steve achieved much better results than Hill; there really isn't much comparison if you think about it!

Nico Voulliez is still the best ever dh rider [still beating Steve Peat's current record by 1 world cup victory], he now does mtb enduro and rally driving though

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 10:48 Quote
Sam Hill...just listen to the directors comentary on seasons. Was pretty impressive to hear how everyone was practicing for the race at Golden, he showed up the day before the race, had only 1.5 runs down the course he had never been on and took first....of course peaty was'nt there. But still very impressive

FL
Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 11:01 Quote
steve peat is the man

FL
Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 11:04 Quote
STEVE SMITH IS THE BEST

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 11:20 Quote
wow some serious shit goes down in this forum i meen wtf there are other riders out there. see the thing is that main stream magazines (ok im talking about mbuk here) seem to think that the only two decent riders are out there, i meen yeh sam and steve are up there and are great riders but seriously open ur eyes. lets face neither sam or steves seasons were great. perhaps u shud stop debating whos best at the top, because honestly there is no proper answer to your question, and start looking at your local series and then you can discuss something that has a proper answer, such as whos goin to far.

rant over Facepalm

Posted: Feb 13, 2009 at 12:53 Quote
fugrus wrote:
wow some serious shit goes down in this forum i meen wtf there are other riders out there. see the thing is that main stream magazines (ok im talking about mbuk here) seem to think that the only two decent riders are out there, i meen yeh sam and steve are up there and are great riders but seriously open ur eyes. lets face neither sam or steves seasons were great. perhaps u shud stop debating whos best at the top, because honestly there is no proper answer to your question, and start looking at your local series and then you can discuss something that has a proper answer, such as whos goin to far.

rant over Facepalm
shut up

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.233093
Mobile Version of Website