Powered by Outside

Sea Otter / Pinkbike Promotion

PB Forum :: USA - West
Sea Otter / Pinkbike Promotion
  • Previous Page
O+ FL
Posted: Mar 5, 2009 at 12:06 Quote
What: Sea Otter Classic When: April 16-19, 2009 Where: Monterey, California, USA

15% off athlete registration!
1 free night of camping!

Be a part of North America's largest Cycling Festival and Consumer Expo located in beautiful Monterey, California.

To receive your 15% discount on athlete registration enter coupon code SOCPINK1 at checkout when you register on-line. Click here to register!

Reserve your campsite on-line for 2 or more camping nights and receive 1 night free. Click here to reserve your discounted camping!

Specials are good through March 11, 2009 and do not need to be combined. Discounts are not valid for merchandise and lodging and cannot be combined with other discounts.

Posted: Nov 24, 2010 at 20:18 Quote
How much money would it be to camp threw the whole event?

FL
Posted: Feb 24, 2011 at 14:40 Quote
If you guys have never been to the otter.... go. It's a rad event. And if you're from out of state or out of town, there is all kinds of stuff to check out if you want to hang around for a few days.

Right down the road from me and I still love it!

O+
Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 5:43 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:
If you guys have never been to the otter.... go. It's a rad event. And if you're from out of state or out of town, there is all kinds of stuff to check out if you want to hang around for a few days.

Right down the road from me and I still love it!
+1

Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 10:21 Quote
Heading up to Sea otter
while i'm there ill like to ride some trails around there, anybody got any suggestions?

O+
Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 11:23 Quote
Where are you staying?

If near or at Laguna Seca, have a look at Toro Park.
There are trails you can ride at LS too.

Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 11:30 Quote
ian408 wrote:
Where are you staying?

If near or at Laguna Seca, have a look at Toro Park.
There are trails you can ride at LS too.

We are camping somewhere around there, not sure tho.
We are also planing on going up to santa cruz.

O+
Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 11:48 Quote
Santa Cruz, If sunny, check out West Cliff Drive and the Boardwalk Smile

Riding wise, just outside of town is Wilder Ranch. Lots to choose from here. Also, Soquel Demo Forest, Skeggs Point, Purisima Creek Redwoods. The latter two are farther North but worth consideration if you'll be here for a few days. UCSC has some cool trails also.

FL
Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 13:46 Quote
ian408 wrote:
Santa Cruz, If sunny, check out West Cliff Drive and the Boardwalk Smile

Riding wise, just outside of town is Wilder Ranch. Lots to choose from here. Also, Soquel Demo Forest, Skeggs Point, Purisima Creek Redwoods. The latter two are farther North but worth consideration if you'll be here for a few days. UCSC has some cool trails also.

I haven't been out there in a while but how's Brail these days?

O+
Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 15:56 Quote
onemanarmy wrote:

I haven't been out there in a while. But I'm sure it's still riding by Braille Big Grin

FL
Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 17:14 Quote
ian408 wrote:
onemanarmy wrote:

I haven't been out there in a while. But I'm sure it's still riding by Braille Big Grin

for sure...

I was on a ride with a dude out there and he came up short on that big log and slammed the tree next to it. Taco'd his wheel. I had to swap front wheels with him because I had more fork clearance. Was a fun ride out. I friggin bonked out and had to walk it out the last half mile/mile. Sucked. LOL!

Posted: Mar 15, 2018 at 17:24 Quote
Anyone from Los Angeles Area driving up. Somewhat new in LA and always looking for new riders, lets carpool, split the cost and shred. Give me a shout

Cheers
Ryan

FL
Posted: Mar 16, 2018 at 9:55 Quote
Dude this thread is 6 years old. Id just start a new one and title it carpool to sea otter

Posted: Apr 4, 2018 at 5:03 Quote
Any info on the Friday night movie downtown this year?

Always a killer time!

Posted: Apr 9, 2018 at 16:20 Quote
Anyone camping this year? Coming from San Jose, looking for a corner to camp with, I'd happy to share the camp site cost.

Thanks.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016431
Mobile Version of Website