Powered by Outside

Stupidest thing you've done biking and not biking

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Stupidest thing you've done biking and not biking
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 22:10 Quote
What is the stupidest thing you have ever done while biking/on your bike? for me probably when I was out biking with some friends and there was this set of train tracks with a ledge on one side and a hill on the other, and hit it to slow, and hit the set of tracks, over the handlebars into a tree, hurt like hell

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 22:16 Quote
when i was learning bar spins, i tried to do one off of a 3 1/2 foot drop, and i pulled up way to much and landed on my backand the bars spun and hit me in the head

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 22:23 Quote
trying to manual while going really fast down a fat hill with a shitty brake.... ha dot jump off andi couldnt run fast enough. harshly sprained my to big toes and ate shit onto the side walk it sucked

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 22:50 Quote
Ow,that would suck ass

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 22:53 Quote
i went off a drop at a skate park and fell off the back of my bike and when i was on the back of the bike the tire was grinding up my ass while it was spinning

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 22:55 Quote
haze999 wrote:
i went off a drop at a skate park and fell off the back of my bike and when i was on the back of the bike the tire was grinding up my ass while it was spinning

Lmao!! lol

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 23:00 Quote
I fell 15 feet of a guard rail down into a creek and my bike fell on top of me tup

O+
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 23:04 Quote
down at the beach doing a fat manual down the sidewalk and go to scrub a little bit of speed cuz i am falling backwards and miss the brake lever totally, so going about 20 i go straight to my a$$ and my brand new (used to be) bike rips loose of my hands and goes tumbling and flips a few times on the sidewalk with people dodging this riderless tumbling bike, only to finally stop. so i am sitting their with what i thought was a broken tail bone. and to top it off like every girl from our school saw it all. i dont know what was worse the fact that i just watched my brand new bike go flying down only to meet with the pavement, or that i just publicly ate sh!t in front of all the girls from my school, or that i just busted my a$$ ( did bruise my tailbone ). and to top it off i got to ride home from downtown which was a 20 minute ride home and i stood the whole way. Mot a good day for me

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 23:18 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
down at the beach doing a fat manual down the sidewalk and go to scrub a little bit of speed cuz i am falling backwards and miss the brake lever totally, so going about 20 i go straight to my a$$ and my brand new (used to be) bike rips loose of my hands and goes tumbling and flips a few times on the sidewalk with people dodging this riderless tumbling bike, only to finally stop. so i am sitting their with what i thought was a broken tail bone. and to top it off like every girl from our school saw it all. i dont know what was worse the fact that i just watched my brand new bike go flying down only to meet with the pavement, or that i just publicly ate sh!t in front of all the girls from my school, or that i just busted my a$$ ( did bruise my tailbone ). and to top it off i got to ride home from downtown which was a 20 minute ride home and i stood the whole way. Mot a good day for me

Daaaaaaaayuuummm

O+
Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 23:20 Quote
konarider9911 wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

Daaaaaaaayuuummm

yes very but every one looks back on it and laughs including me so its all good

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 23:24 Quote
swan3609 wrote:
konarider9911 wrote:
swan3609 wrote:

Daaaaaaaayuuummm

yes very but every one looks back on it and laughs including me so its all good

Lucky for you, all my friends look back on the tree incident, and they still laugh, hard to believe but i frickin dented the tree Eek its pushed in a little in one spot from where my helmet hit lol

Posted: Nov 8, 2007 at 23:33 Quote
short board (skateboard) downhill on asphalt away from a state trooper in a police car.....at about 15 mph it started to be too much for the board, so i pulled it to my feet with my hands, then a wheel found a rock in the road, flew out infront of the state troopers car, hit it, and rolled off the side of the road..... lesson, never take the door off of someone randoms house to play beer pong on....

Posted: Nov 9, 2007 at 8:46 Quote
Hummeroid wrote:
short board (skateboard) downhill on asphalt away from a state trooper in a police car.....at about 15 mph it started to be too much for the board, so i pulled it to my feet with my hands, then a wheel found a rock in the road, flew out infront of the state troopers car, hit it, and rolled off the side of the road..... lesson, never take the door off of someone randoms house to play beer pong on....

Man screw skateboarding, go biking Beer

Posted: Nov 9, 2007 at 8:49 Quote
going into my local shopping center and riding up and down doing tricks on the escaltors and skitiching of a r1 down the bypass doing 100mph on my sx trail lol

Posted: Nov 9, 2007 at 11:27 Quote
siders wrote:
going into my local shopping center and riding up and doBeer wn doing tricks on the escaltors and skitiching of a r1 down the bypass doing 100mph on my sx trail lol

That Would Be Wicked! Beer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.369630
Mobile Version of Website