Powered by Outside

Going Riding Around Portland, Oregon!

PB Forum :: USA - West
Going Riding Around Portland, Oregon!
  • Previous Page
O+ FL
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 at 9:10 Quote
Hey dudes, and dudettes.
I keep posting that i am going ripping in the trails thread.
So here it is. I dont mind showing the goods to outta towneers, or locals that just need a guide.
My name is Max, and i am almost always going riding around the portland area, ot to blackrock, colonade, post canyon, mt hood, jones creek and just wherever, whenever!
the local Bulliten board here is Westside freeride, but its having some ups and downs....

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 at 9:11 Quote
ok, so i am going to jones creek this thurs, around 930 ish, and then probably out to hod river on fri....
werd up.

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 at 9:39 Quote
Crazy! I never seen you out at Collonade, and I'm there almost everyday as its right next to my hotel and Hooters Beer

My offspring will be here next weekend so we'll have to plan a good ride so my one little shredder and my one large[well...he's taller than dad] shredder can meet some of the locals I been riding with being as we're moving to P-town area.

Wish I could head out this weekend but I have to work yo Pirate

O+ FL
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 at 11:40 Quote
i have never been to the collonande, i guess i was just including it in the places we should network here on this thread, maybe yu can show me around roo,??? werd up!

O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2009 at 11:45 Quote
yeah man, its a pretty cool place to session for a couple of hours. I think I topped out at 3 maybe 4 hours including rest stops. and theres a few cool little neighborhood bars a few blocks away we can hit up afterwards, or HOOTERS for their delicious food Drool and beer!

I got a couch for crashing too so just let me know man.

Posted: Jun 19, 2009 at 10:11 Quote
maximumradness wrote:
Hey dudes, and dudettes.
I keep posting that i am going ripping in the trails thread.
So here it is. I dont mind showing the goods to outta towneers, or locals that just need a guide.
My name is Max, and i am almost always going riding around the portland area, ot to blackrock, colonade, post canyon, mt hood, jones creek and just wherever, whenever!
the local Bulliten board here is Westside freeride, but its having some ups and downs....

I'll take you up on the offer the show outta towners around

O+
Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 21:39 Quote
Max, we just haven't gotten things to work out yet but a buddy of mine and I are going to head out and shuttle Scapoose on Wed around 630 or so if you are interested, or anyone else if you want to come.

O+
Posted: Jul 3, 2009 at 20:24 Quote
I am going to try to head down next weekend. Whats up? Who wants to ride? Took my kids to Blackrock already, thinking about PC next. Oldest wants to race at Hood so we might be out there, are all y'all heading to the race again?

Posted: Jul 5, 2009 at 17:48 Quote
hey i am from central california up here in lacey, washington visiting my brother, just got back from the skills track underneath the 5 freeway on lakeview blvd in seattle, freaking holy crap is that place sick,,

i will being leaving tuesday morning to get to black rock, i will be there all day, if you guys want to show me the ropes i would be stoked, or even if you could guide me in the right direction,

i am about an intermediate rider, with not a whole lot of true north shore freeriding experience, (skinnys, log rides ect)

i am low key and just love to ride,

hit me up please with any info,

can't freaking wait if its anything like seattle i might just build a log cabin in the hills and stay

kevin

O+
Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 7:55 Quote
you guys all going to be out at Mt. Hood this weekend?

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 10:10 Quote
i am racing/practicing at ski bowl all weekend.
we might go grab some freeriding after practice, or head to sandy for the dual stunt, though i intend to practice,
so the dual stunt might be out of the question.
still it would be nice to go throw a lap down the glade or post, or maybe nestor's after practice....
anyone else?
dh racing is fun!

O+
Posted: Jul 9, 2009 at 15:02 Quote
maximumradness wrote:
i am racing/practicing at ski bowl all weekend.
we might go grab some freeriding after practice, or head to sandy for the dual stunt, though i intend to practice,
so the dual stunt might be out of the question.
still it would be nice to go throw a lap down the glade or post, or maybe nestor's after practice....
anyone else?
dh racing is fun!
I'm going to be out there with my boys homie! They haven't yet decided if they want to race or just do post all weekend. Either way I might go spectate.

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 10:59 Quote
hey roo! sorry i didnt head to post with ya, but the racing mentallity paid off, i beat fast eddy and aaron frisco!
i just wanted to postup and see who was into heading down to shasta for the DH, and maybe some freeriding on the trails that i know real well. good shuttles, good homies, and great rides.
feel free to pm me, or just post in here.
i can take four riders and four bikes in my car, and the drive to ashland is a two tank so itll cost about 200 round trip total in gas-cash, more peeps, the cheaper it is for everyone.
the drive time is 4 hours flat to ashland, and another hour and a half to shasta, but we'll be refreshed after a timewarp shuttle!

O+
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 11:52 Quote
we'd love to join you man but 1) someone got let go at work so I need to cover their shifts now[not cool] and 2) my kids beat the shite out of their bikes this weekend. Mylans Domain is leaking like mad, little Roo's rear derraileur is effed thanks to his love of riding skinnies and being at Post all weekend and he some how managed to bang up his front derraileur enough to where it won't move now either lol. But they both had a blast so its all good Beer

I'll drop you a line when we head out there next. Ed wants to set up a camping trip near Post with his kids too which sounds cool to me. My boys want to ride Syncline and I've never been there so it sounds like a plan yo!

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 13:57 Quote
camping and riding around hood river is just rad. i still havnt gotten to pull it off, but you can camp at post or up the white river or out at the resevoir, and then you have three of oregon/wash.'s best spots right there, all about a half hour from where you camp. its a rad deal, and everyone who does it seems to have a blast.
count me in.
sucks about the bikes, i gues its part of the fun tho! stupid skinnys!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012247
Mobile Version of Website