The "Introduce yourself" thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The "Introduce yourself" thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 11:37 Quote
First off, it would be nice if this would be turned to sticky as it was in the old pinkbike forum.

Why i created this thread:
Yesterday or maybe even 2 days ago a member of pinkbike added me to her friend list. I got rather exited, because i was noticed. (egomaniac) Now, i thought that wouldn't it be nice if all of us, the new members and old members, would get to know each other and maybe even start a friendship. And if you still don't understand then here is a short version.

A pinkbike member added me to her friends list, it was very exiting and i want to show you all what it feels like.

(This story sound really sissy)

So on topic.

Hey, i'm Martin and i live in Estonia.
I'm 16 years old, i'll be getting 17 very soon.

Now on the hobby. I rode BMX but it kind of got rather small for me. Now i'm building up a new bike (MTB) which will be built on NS Capital (hint the name).

I listen to music what i like. Mostly rock but sometimes even some drum'n'bass when i have the mood.

So i hope this thread will grow as big as it was in the old forum.

PS! By the way maybe this topic was on a forum i used to visit so don't hate me when i'm wrong.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 11:42 Quote
Oliver/Heffers from the UK

17 years old (forgot that bit)

used to ride XC and since have started more freeride after trying to make my Dawes a FR bike i bought a Flow Drift (dawes failed) and am now building a Norco DH bike.

listen to Metal and love taking pics...but i don't own a camara so i borrow other peoples.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 11:58 Quote
Hi, I'm Nate, I am 28 and I ride BMX and MTB a little.Big Grin I live in Vermont. I got into MTB because there really isn't any place to ride BMX any more thanks to the skaters in the area.Really Mad The police hassle anyone who looks like they ride or skate now. So off into the woods I go! LaterBeer

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 12:02 Quote
Not a bad idea.

My name is Cole, and I live in a magical place called North Vancouver...I pretty much only ride DH mtb, because I fail at everything elseCry . I ride a Custom 07 demo 8, and a pos 06 p2. I also take photos for a hobby with a Canon 30d w/other goodies, so keep your eyes peeled!Camera

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 12:13 Quote
I'm Sean, 38 yrs, retired old-school punkrocker and all terrain cyclist.
I live in the god forsaken flatland that is Edmonton Alberta Canada.
I make tattoos for a living.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 12:52 Quote
Hi, my name is Gabor. I'm 16 years old and am Hungarian though I'm currently living in Barcelona, Spain and have no idea what country I will be in in two years' time. Razz I've been moderating at Pinkbike for just over a year now. My hobbies are DH mountainbiking and space spraypainting (check out my thread in the Off Topic for more info on the painting).
I don't have a job yet but hope to make it into aeronautical engineering or commercial aircraft piloting one day.

O+
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 13:03 Quote
I'm Deanne. I'm the lone female mod. (for now) I mainly stick to the XC for now. Hoping at getting some time to take up some DH but the way work is it's tough to get away on my bike at all. Luckily it's pretty easy to procrastinate on this site at the office rather than doing any work.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 13:12 Quote
My name is Cam, as you can probably see from my U.N. I am 18 and I have been strolling around the forums here since 05. My previous acount was CHUZZ-2 but I forgot my email address I made it with and for some odd reason it let me hook up to my old one from 05 that I could never get onto. I am into biking, photography, hunting, fishing, camping, basically anything that gets me out side with a couple cold brews. I am currently studying at Confederation College in Thunder Bay, ON. to be a heavy equipment technician. I have always had a background working with them since my family owns a contracting company. I have been running machines for work since 15. It certainly comes in handy when building jumps/clearing trails.

Hope everyone enjoys the new PB.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 15:10 Quote
My name is Ben. I am 22 years old and I live close to Kitchener, Ontario.
For work, I travel around Canada setting up new gyms for GoodLife fitness. It is a really physical job but I love it.
I have always been into biking, but started buying 'real' bikes in '99. I started riding XC but moved towards the FR/DH scene a few years ago. My sights are set on racing DH next if the funds line up.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 15:34 Quote
My name is Derek, I'm 15, and I'm living in MB, Canada. I don't have a job right now, but I applied at walmart:P

I'm into dirt jumping and street and I ride an 05 STP 2. Other hobbies are working on vehicles, and just having fun. In the future, I'd like to have my own auto shop or get into construction or something like that.

I listen to rock music, My favorite food is steak and I love little kitty cats!tup

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 15:39 Quote
I'm Dylan. 15 years old, with a late birthday(16 in DecemberWink ) I ride mtb street, on a Dobermann Molosse as many of you have seen. I also race 4x and am sponsored by Phatmoose Cycles in Ottawa, which is an awesome shop, and you should buy stuff theretup haha. I really don't do much other then bike, all my friends bike too. Other then that I like to hang out with my friends and spend a lot of time with my girlfriend. I'm in grade 11 and still don't know what I want to do yet.Very confused I like rap and my fav food is Pizza. I live in Ontario and I am a bum with no job. I got a cat too.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 15:42 Quote
Im clark, residing in cowgary at the moment. Been around these forums for ever (03 I think). Started on 26 but recently made the switch over to bmx. I listen mostly to indie rap, but I dabble with everything. Working at safeway now.

Mod
Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 15:45 Quote
well... I am 19 years old. First name is Terri. - only a select few on pb know my full name.

I race DH to XC and everything inbetween.

I am a University student in Lethbridge, going for my BA in Social Sciences - my three main streams are History, Psychology, and Sociology - though I may switch that up.

Outside of biking I am a somewaht a computer nerd; I watch the X Files, Doctor Who, and Torchwood. I also play soccer and enjoy participating in a lot of extreme sports. I always try to be helpful here on pb and spend quite a bit of time lurking here. I have my Wilderness First Responder among a bunch of other medical stuff - So I am prepared to shovel people off the trail when they are more dirt than human.

Posted: Sep 26, 2007 at 15:53 Quote
Sheldon Baker - 18 next month - moved from Edmonton, AB to Abbotsford, BC.

Going to college (UCFV) for a degree in criminology.

I don't really bike (just got hired by Radek for graphics work on the site). Maybe once I get some money I'll start out.

I like rock, am a huge OILERS (and hockey) fan - soccer is great too.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016032
Mobile Version of Website