Powered by Outside

Cranks

• Previous Page
Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 12:04 Quote
twombolts or profiles?

im stuck between these 2 :\

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 12:13 Quote
Save the money and get redline devices there just a cheaper version of profiles and like just as strong.

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 12:17 Quote
roger-dodger wrote:
Save the money and get redline devices there just a cheaper version of profiles and like just as strong.
love my device!tup

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 12:18 Quote
i was thinkin of devices but either of the 2 i posted have a lifetime warranty and im not to sure if the relines do

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 12:20 Quote
wildchild67 wrote:
i was thinkin of devices but either of the 2 i posted have a lifetime warranty and im not to sure if the relines do
yeah that im not sure about uhh my box for them doesnt say anything. but from what people have said theyre bomb proof

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 12:27 Quote
yeah i havent heard anything bad about them. i might go with the profiles tho lol. a few of my friends have them and theyre so clean, esp. with the GDH spindle

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 12:29 Quote
wildchild67 wrote:
yeah i havent heard anything bad about them. i might go with the profiles tho lol. a few of my friends have them and theyre so clean, esp. with the GDH spindle
yeh that sounds pretty legit lol

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 12:53 Quote
wildchild67 wrote:
twombolts or profiles?

im stuck between these 2 :\
I don't think you can go wrong with either, I have a couple sets of profiles and some Twoms but I wouldn't think twice going with the Redline Device cranks either as suggested.

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 4:23 Quote
devices. or if you wat the warranty hollowbites

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 6:17 Quote
Between Twombolts and Profiles, definitely Profiles. If you want to save some extra money Devices would be a good choice too. Hollowbites and Powerbites are worth mentioning as well if you want something virtually indestructable.

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 8:04 Quote
Twombolts. Unbeatable warranty and probably stronger than profiles.

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 8:59 Quote
i definitely wouldnt say they were stronger than profiles. id say only devices and hollowbites are stronger than profiles

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 9:18 Quote
My Twombolts have been great! Haven't had any issues yet and I don't think I will anytime soon.

Parts break deal with it!

Posted: Oct 9, 2009 at 15:12 Quote
jamie12345 wrote:
i definitely wouldnt say they were stronger than profiles. id say only devices and hollowbites are stronger than profiles
Twombolts stronger than Profiles, quite unlikely. Devices stronger than Profiles, maybe but I kind of have my doubts. Hollowbites, definitely.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.010764
Mobile Version of Website