Powered by Outside

I need a street fame.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
I need a street fame.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 5, 2010 at 20:54 Quote
I like to spin, manual, and lots of high speed street lines. what do you guys suggest as a frame? lighter is better but not mandatory, and i love steel.

Thanks guys. and if your bike fits my description, please post up pics.

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 9:46 Quote
NS Majesty,Dobermann, Superco, Tonic fab. Many options.

FL
Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 11:08 Quote
for 24inch wheels go for a NS suburban or an Identiti P60, but for 26" wheels go for an NS majesty or an Identiti P66. Smile

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 13:44 Quote
well if you like it light and easy to spin then the ns capital 2 would be perfect or if your running 26" then the NS Suburban 2009 24" which you can fit 26" for a tighter geo or the NS Majesty 09 would be a good choice

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 16:09 Quote
the blk markt contraband,, just got one last week.. 24in specific

Posted: Mar 6, 2010 at 17:16 Quote
well, if you want one like my new one coming real soon, its possibly too easy to spin for a 26" but still has decent geo for a 24". my one is super light but i can get one thats strong as well if your interested send me a pm.

Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 0:51 Quote
dirtjumpingdan wrote:
the blk markt contraband,, just got one last week.. 24in specific

blk market contraband ive herd good things about then so they would also be a food choice but its up to you dude also charge irons are fun I have one

Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 1:05 Quote
The contraband frames are heavyyyy.

Posted: Mar 7, 2010 at 1:10 Quote
AtomlabPimp wrote:
The contraband frames are heavyyyy.

I suppose that is one downfall about them

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 1:26 Quote
honestly, blk mrkts are not that special. not super light, chainstays are getting a bit long, i dont think the blk mrkts are worth the money when you can get much nicer frames for that price, especially the mob

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 1:28 Quote
yo13bo wrote:
honestly, blk mrkts are not that special. not super light, chainstays are getting a bit long, i dont think the blk mrkts are worth the money when you can get much nicer frames for that price, especially the mob
It's all in the eyes of the beholder, i love the blkmrkt bikes, especailly the MOB due to the fact that it's made with arguably the best tubes in existance.

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 1:33 Quote
i love the word argueably, mind you i dont know off the top of my head what tubing it is. maybe for a bigger person it would be good(height as well as build), for the average sized rider id suggest something else, for the price of a mob you could get a custom sanko chromo frame if you know where to look

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 1:37 Quote
fyi, it's true temper supertherm Drool Drool

Posted: Mar 8, 2010 at 1:43 Quote
ok, ill have a look at it. ive never seen a cracked blk mrkt so it must be good stuff, im just saying that the geometry could be better for street. much better

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.209411
Mobile Version of Website