Powered by Outside

Upgrade to premium?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Upgrade to premium?
Posted: May 30, 2010 at 9:57 Quote
well theres no other point except from supporting the site, to apply as most of the stores are all Canadian or American and there no deals which i have seen for the uk which is disappointing

Posted: May 30, 2010 at 10:03 Quote
madtag12 wrote:
well theres no other point except from supporting the site, to apply as most of the stores are all Canadian or American and there no deals which i have seen for the uk which is disappointing

yes definately. there is absolutely no way i would even consider upgrading until there are some positive deals etc. for us guys here in Europe.

Posted: May 30, 2010 at 11:02 Quote
if i had $30 to throw away, i would do it to support the site, but I'm skint as i don't have a job and my bike keeps breaking, so I'm not going to buy it, plus, as everyone else is saying, get some deals for European users, and it'd be much more worth it.

Posted: May 30, 2010 at 11:08 Quote
once again they said that they're working on it.

Posted: May 30, 2010 at 11:30 Quote
chunkiemonkie wrote:
once again they said that they're working on it.

indeed they may be, but any feedback can be used in a constructive way, if you get 300 replies from people in europe saying "i'm in if we can get some better deals", then it gives those at the top some leverage to go to european resorts or stores and say they've had positive feedback about membership if there is availability of discounts locally. The great thing about this site is the fact everyone is entitled to have their say regardless of what they ride, how well they do it or where they are from, any feedback on this issue has to be a good thing.

Posted: May 30, 2010 at 12:32 Quote
who do i message to tell what i want the picture on my card to be?

Mod
Posted: May 30, 2010 at 12:33 Quote
They use your avatar picture in most cases.

Posted: May 30, 2010 at 12:35 Quote
So i guess i will be a turtle eating a strawberry then.

Mod
Posted: May 30, 2010 at 12:43 Quote
radek wrote:
Image on the card will be headshot and/or an admin will contact to verify all the info prior to shipping it to you

Posted: May 30, 2010 at 12:46 Quote
snickkers wrote:

lol

O+
Posted: May 31, 2010 at 20:31 Quote
Hey Radek, how long until you process the purchase... in other words, do I activate my Premium Membership with a code or something or do you guys do it from your end?

Posted: Jun 10, 2010 at 13:41 Quote
gromryder wrote:
definatelty gonna sign up for only 30 bux and then i can go ride at northstar for just 5 bux a day that pays for itself in two days

its 5 dollars off not 5 dollars...

O+
Posted: Jun 13, 2010 at 12:00 Quote
norcalassassin wrote:
gromryder wrote:
definatelty gonna sign up for only 30 bux and then i can go ride at northstar for just 5 bux a day that pays for itself in two days

its 5 dollars off not 5 dollars...
lol i realized that when i re-read it

Posted: Jun 13, 2010 at 16:12 Quote
snickkers wrote:

Lol it's 00:12 here abd in supposedbto be asleep (school night) abd I lolled so loud at that comment.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011766
Mobile Version of Website