Powered by Outside

General Games & Hardware Discussion

PB Forum :: Computers, Games & Technology
General Games & Hardware Discussion
Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 4:34 Quote
AlKalone wrote:
CameronRose wrote:
Can't you just put a killswitch in series and mount the killswitch to the side of the case? Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.wiringproducts.com/images/stories/virtuemart/product/plastic_toggle_switch.jpg

Then you could be like
'Killswitch, engage!'

Jesus that was good lol

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 9:39 Quote
This thread has gotten pretty punny. I'm enjoying it.

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 10:24 Quote
AlKalone wrote:
CameronRose wrote:
"This isssss my last serenadeeee!" *clicks switch* *goes to sleep*

Heard the new album? Awesome.
I haven't actually, been very engrossed with my expanding Metallica collection. I enjoyed listening to Killswitch Engage but, these days I tend to listen more to older stuff. I'll have a listen to the album later though!

Creegz wrote:

Me too lol

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 10:40 Quote
So what's everyone been playing this weekend? I've been doing CSGO hardcore since I'm out of games I want to finish.

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 10:45 Quote
CameronRose wrote:
AlKalone wrote:
CameronRose wrote:
"This isssss my last serenadeeee!" *clicks switch* *goes to sleep*

I haven't actually, been very engrossed with my expanding Metallica collection. I enjoyed listening to Killswitch Engage but, these days I tend to listen more to older stuff. I'll have a listen to the album later though!

Creegz wrote:

Me too lol

Gotta love the classics dude!

They made an excellent comeback with Jesse Leach! I doubted the new album as it wasn't with Howard Jones doing vocals but it's actually fantastic, hats off to KsE!

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 10:47 Quote
Creegz wrote:
So what's everyone been playing this weekend? I've been doing CSGO hardcore since I'm out of games I want to finish.

Mad studying for my last two finals, then freedom on Thursday! Picking up my new parts, and will hopefully be enjoying Bioshock Infinite by Thursday night.

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 10:49 Quote
Not much really I went for a ride yesterday and topped a 2287ft mountain, then descended full whack. tup Today I skated all day in town, trying to learn how to ride ramps but I desperately need new wheels and bearings so I wasn't doing too good. I've almost completed American Wasteland so I'll probably buy Project 8 and try that next. As for PC, I haven't played Kerbal Space Program in ages, I got bored after I reached the moon, there isn't a goal system so I find it kind of dull.

AlKalone wrote:
CameronRose wrote:
AlKalone wrote:

Creegz wrote:

Me too lol

Gotta love the classics dude!

They made an excellent comeback with Jesse Leach! I doubted the new album as it wasn't with Howard Jones doing vocals but it's actually fantastic, hats off to KsE!
I'll be sure to check it out Salute

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 11:04 Quote
mtnbyker wrote:
Creegz wrote:

Mad studying for my last two finals, then freedom on Thursday! Picking up my new parts, and will hopefully be enjoying Bioshock Infinite by Thursday night.

Infinite was good. The middle was a bit meh, but it picked up right near the end and made up for it. There's a few awesome skills in it that you can get, and check the upgrades. Murder of Crows is excellent and got me through most of the game, there's an upgrade where if someone dies by it they become a trap.

Also what kind of trouble riding ramps are you having? I used to be great with balance stuff. I couldn't do all the fancy tricks but it was also almost impossible to knock me over on a board.

Also I rode on Friday, climbed a mountain and rode down twice on my Sidekick with singlespeed and dirt jump tires. I'm so sore haha. But my friend rides a hardtail kona 29er that he just got, he's not as fast as I am.

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 11:47 Quote
Not much really, I live half an hour away from the nearest ramps and I've only been 5-6 times in as many years. They're getting knocked down next month to make way for a 'crete park. I can't skate ramps because I'm never at ramps, pain in the butt really. I can't really do any tricks consistently, my ollies are good and I love doing old stuff like bonelesses. Never managed to learn kickflips I get them with one foot. I could do 360 flips last year but lost them over the winter. Trying to learn switch and hardflips just now.

Sounds cool man, I'm looking for a Kona hardtail. Razz

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 11:55 Quote
Keep your knees up in line with your shoulders, that will keep everything straight when tricking. When you do gaps and drops, bring the ollie into your chest and keep your knees in until you are almost down, then extend to stomp it in.

My friend is rocking a king kahuna.

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 12:01 Quote
little planks are lame... big wood pushing FTW.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.samsurfs.com/image/cache/data/Boards/rayne/117-500x500.jpg

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 12:02 Quote
Nah, longboarding is weaksauce.

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 12:04 Quote
watch the hay bales at the bottom (like 1:10)... they're doing like 70mph IIRC

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 12:24 Quote
Oh I get why people enjoy it. I personally think it lacks the thrill I need.

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 12:38 Quote
Creegz wrote:
Keep your knees up in line with your shoulders, that will keep everything straight when tricking. When you do gaps and drops, bring the ollie into your chest and keep your knees in until you are almost down, then extend to stomp it in.

My friend is rocking a king kahuna.
I'll keep that all in mind, cheers man. Ahh, I want a 2012 Steely, 26", 140mm, taper steerer.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011881
Mobile Version of Website