Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 13:23 Quote
What makes Canada rad?

It's not the UK.

O+
Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 13:28 Quote
gibson19 wrote:
samnation wrote:
gibson19 wrote:
We don't sue people left and right... Like seriously, every second commercial down here is for lawyers.
way to confuse me it seems liek you are saying that the US doesn't sue everyone but every second commercial is for lawyers

toss me a bone help me out Frown

Sorry about that... I am canadian so I was saying that canadians don't sue people left and right... where as in america every second commercial is for lawyers

something deep inside told me you were canadian

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 14:46 Quote
stever wrote:
fugger wrote:
Oh yeah... we invented, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, penicillin, the electron microscope, insulin, the snowmobile, and Superman just to name a few things.
unfortunately we didn't invent beer... we just perfected drinking it...

Technically, didn't the Native Americans invent lacrosse? I don't know if Canada can lay claim to it, just because the we have Natives living in Canada.

I am Native "NORTH" American, so I actually should have no part in this debate. I belong to the land brother... not to one particular country. But I would much rather stay on this side of the Canadian border. My reservation is on both sides... I have more American family than Canadian family. But the way American government treats other nations is obscene. The French have every right to call Americans Arrogant...

And if you think the war in Iraq has anything to do with Liberation... you are sadly mistaken... First thing they did... secured the Northern Oil fields... Second thing... secured the southern Oil Fields... hmmm... Where are the Weapons of Mass Destruction..? easy answer.. IN THE UNITED STATES...!

Native people have been fighting terrorism since 1492...

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 14:50 Quote
yes, the natives invented lacrosse, But hockey is better, also originated from the Iriqoux (sp?) tribes, and what makes canada rad? B.C. , Our Beer, Our Babes, and anything todo with hockey.

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 14:55 Quote
fugger wrote:
stever wrote:
fugger wrote:
Oh yeah... we invented, basketball, hockey, lacrosse, penicillin, the electron microscope, insulin, the snowmobile, and Superman just to name a few things.
unfortunately we didn't invent beer... we just perfected drinking it...

Technically, didn't the Native Americans invent lacrosse? I don't know if Canada can lay claim to it, just because the we have Natives living in Canada.

I am Native "NORTH" American, so I actually should have no part in this debate. I belong to the land brother... not to one particular country. But I would much rather stay on this side of the Canadian border. My reservation is on both sides... I have more American family than Canadian family. But the way American government treats other nations is obscene. The French have every right to call Americans Arrogant...

And if you think the war in Iraq has anything to do with Liberation... you are sadly mistaken... First thing they did... secured the Northern Oil fields... Second thing... secured the southern Oil Fields... hmmm... Where are the Weapons of Mass Destruction..? easy answer.. IN THE UNITED STATES...!

Native people have been fighting terrorism since 1492...

Uhm, okay. Hope I didn't offend, was just trying to pay respects where due and make sure that imperialists weren't stealing one more thing from our Native populations....

As for the American thing, I'm not certain where that came from. Not saying I disagree, just seems to be comming a little bit out of left field. Confused

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 14:56 Quote
[Quote="Skittle-"]
fugger wrote:
Canada rules because:
WE DON'T INVADE OTHER COUNTRIES unless it's the US... and then we only take back
I'm pretty certain that was by Sir Alexander Flemming of SCOTLAND!!

This is absolutely correct... ma bad... but didn't he discover it in England..? and then do nothing about it..? and then some other doods changed it from a mold to a powder form which then could be administered to human patients..?

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 15:00 Quote
u can throuh water out ur door at somone 10 feet away, and then they get hit with hail

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 15:08 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
u can throuh water out ur door at somone 10 feet away, and then they get hit with hail

maybe in friggen winnipeg, that never happens in BC

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 15:09 Quote
Uhm, okay. Hope I didn't offend, was just trying to pay respects where due and make sure that imperialists weren't stealing one more thing from our Native populations....

As for the American thing, I'm not certain where that came from. Not saying I disagree, just seems to be comming a little bit out of left field. Confused [/Quote]

lol... No offense taken whatsoever - I'm just tryin to show how seedy the Hugest American Representative - Your "ELECTED" government actually is. In this sense I think it is fair to generalize Americans as being what their government is. The Majority rules right. one of the American forefather's said Democracy is a government of the people, for the people, by the people.

So if Americans elect seedy, self serving people to represent them in political office...

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 15:11 Quote
fugger wrote:

As for the American thing, I'm not certain where that came from. Not saying I disagree, just seems to be comming a little bit out of left field. Confused

lol... No offense taken whatsoever - I'm just tryin to show how seedy the Hugest American Representative - Your "ELECTED" government actually is. In this sense I think it is fair to generalize Americans as being what their government is. The Majority rules right. one of the American forefather's said Democracy is a government of the people, for the people, by the people.

So if Americans elect seedy, self serving people to represent them in political office...[/Quote]

Its the best they can do, that crap they shuffle around every 4 years dont mean nothin', think of it this way, Garbage in, Garbage out... its the american way.

Posted: Jan 17, 2008 at 17:56 Quote
4mr2thc0 wrote:
backflip101 wrote:

maybe in friggen winnipeg, that never happens in BC

ahaha... I've done that too. On a really cold day boil some water and run outside and throw it... It's just about the coolest thing I'll ever do in my lifetime

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 16:53 Quote
Thanks to everybody for saying what makes Canada RadBig Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 17:13 Quote
Among allot of other reason already posted I think Canada makes a rad country because we have some amazing music (mostly Indie). Mainly from Toronto and Montreal.

Posted: Jan 20, 2008 at 17:15 Quote
the woman, the riding ,the people ,the scenery, and of course the KRONIC

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009925
Mobile Version of Website