YT Dirt Love

Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 13:26 Quote
Yeah, tighen everything before use Wink

Play will have a very small audience anyway. Not that many slope style riders

I find the tanwalls giving more contrast.With the black rims, black tires, black cockpit it is for me to dark. Anyway just customizing the way you like it! Smile

I also lifted the saddle a bit on the tanwall photos, which makes the bike look a bit dorky.

Posted: Apr 11, 2018 at 14:10 Quote
saw a post on bienvenido’s ig saying that it would be coming out, he just doesn’t know when or the price

https://instagram.com/p/BhHrOr8F3z2/

Very nice bikes btw guys

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 6:29 Quote
Tan walls look nice on that bike IMO.

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 6:33 Quote
As you can see. I'm not very good at dirt jumping. It's my first dirtbike so I still have to learn a lot.

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 7:18 Quote
Step by step Hehe.

Btw, I have no news of my bike for the past 34 hours. So it looks I will not be able to test it this weekend. Frown

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 12:49 Quote
i dont even dare to post video's. You do quite some trial work!
That is why I consider front brake,not that I do many tricks but doing turns on front wheel is one I practice also for riding on the trails.

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 14:34 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
That is why I consider front brake,not that I do many tricks but doing turns on front wheel is one I practice also for riding on the trails.
I'll try doing this without a front brake. It isn't that hard actually once you got your head around it.

Posted: Apr 12, 2018 at 23:24 Quote
Why the.... I ordered a DT EX 471 rim. I could‘ve just re-laced the hub but yeah... Now it‘s going to be a super strong rear wheel with this rim and the Hope Pro 4 Singlespeed hub. Big Grin

This time I went for silver spokes though. I think they go well with the frame and the nipples that are to be used with the rim are silver too. This will probably end in me lacing a front wheel soon too. Big Grin

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 13:00 Quote
So how does it ride for you? As I don't know anything about dirtbikes, I think it's doing just fine. I am still getting used to it having only ridden it 3x so far.

Grumposaur wrote:

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 13:27 Quote
niconj wrote:
So how does it ride for you? As I don't know anything about dirtbikes, I think it's doing just fine. I am still getting used to it having only ridden it 3x so far.

Grumposaur wrote:
Didnt ride much yet. Basically just bedding in the brakes after delivery and building it. No time till at least monday next week....

But didn't feel small or short or anything. Just regular.

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 13:49 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
Basically just bedding in the brakes

So you went for a dual brake setup? I don't need a front brake and I'm very amazed at how well the SLX performs with a 140mm rotor and resin pads. I can even bunny hop to rear onto small obstacles without the brake slipping.

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 13:56 Quote
niconj wrote:
Grumposaur wrote:

So you went for a dual brake setup? I don't need a front brake and I'm very amazed at how well the SLX performs with a 140mm rotor and resin pads. I can even bunny hop to rear onto small obstacles without the brake slipping.
No... Typo out of habit...

The level TL is definitely not a SRAM guide!

I want first to ride it as is. Do some pumptrack and some dirt jump, if they finish the local park. Then I will see if I change anything.

Posted: Apr 15, 2018 at 14:51 Quote
Grumposaur wrote:
niconj wrote:
Grumposaur wrote:

No... Typo out of habit...

The level TL is definitely not a SRAM guide!

I want first to ride it as is. Do some pumptrack and some dirt jump, if they finish the local park. Then I will see if I change anything.

I went for the SLX just because of the bigger pad clearance. This and a 140mm rotor will give me a rub free brake even when crashing a bit.

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 9:19 Quote
Finally, I recieved my bike today. But, I had a problem with the stem. One of the screws seems doesn't reach as deep as the others... It looks that it tightens enough, but I'm not so much confident about it.

Posted: Apr 16, 2018 at 10:07 Quote
magnusdriver wrote:
Finally, I recieved my bike today. But, I had a problem with the stem. One of the screws seems doesn't reach as deep as the others... It looks that it tightens enough, but I'm not so much confident about it.

Is it shorter?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011448
Mobile Version of Website