Powered by Outside

The Bellingham Thread

PB Forum :: USA - West
The Bellingham Thread
Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:41 Quote
Probly why it usually takes me like 3 hours or more because I havn't been up without the new lanes and theres always construction.

Freerideguy14 wrote:
brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
vancover is loaded with spots. DOwntown vancover is sweet for BMX and vancouver island has about 3 differnt places with probly the nicest and smoothest dirtjumps ive been on.
vancouver is good for street spots u mean?
Yes good street spots and some gnar northshore stuff its crazy. They had like a rotating skinny teeter-totter just by lionsgate bridge I think.

gettin a lil off topic, but that ok i guess

scotch wrote:
brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
vancover is loaded with spots. DOwntown vancover is sweet for BMX and vancouver island has about 3 differnt places with probly the nicest and smoothest dirtjumps ive been on.
yeah, Vancouver is huge to! one time i looked around after a rugby game and i went down by the water, really neat, fortunate to live so close, maybe i will be able to help out during the olympics, or rent my house for a bunch of money.
Haha that'd be sweet.

Freerideguy14 wrote:
brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
Yes good street spots and some gnar northshore stuff its crazy. They had like a rotating skinny teeter-totter just by lionsgate bridge I think.
wow, i've been to the north shore once, it was ok, not really my style of riding, it was mostly like slow, skinny ladder bridges. I'm sure there are fast jump trails too though

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:42 Quote
i really dont me to derail this thread, or piss u guys off, but i am wondering if anybody knows where i can get a go pro helmet camera in bellingham? new not used. i have tried superpages.com etc etc.... but still nothing other than REI which is charging a retardedly high price. any help is appreciated

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:42 Quote
avery25 is right, this thread will get locked if we get off topic, sorry if im a party pooper

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:43 Quote
brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
brandonf wrote:
wow, i've been to the north shore once, it was ok, not really my style of riding, it was mostly like slow, skinny ladder bridges. I'm sure there are fast jump trails too though
Not really my riding either but its something new. I prefer huge smooth hits(pretty much slopestyle but in the forest with huge freeriding stuff but on a smaller slopestyle bike) but always good to get away from the common.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:43 Quote
ironhorserocks wrote:
i really dont me to derail this thread, or piss u guys off, but i am wondering if anybody knows where i can get a go pro helmet camera in bellingham? new not used. i have tried superpages.com etc etc.... but still nothing other than REI which is charging a retardedly high price. any help is appreciated
try fanatik maybe? im not sure but after this im getting back on topic.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:44 Quote
ironhorserocks wrote:
order one online, you guys are lucky that you live in states cause u can order stuff cheap online and have it shipped to your door
i've been ordering stuff but i have to go to hagens of blaine to pick it up, then pay duty and factor exchange rate

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:44 Quote
actually ironhorserocks PM me but yeah scoth and avery are right we need to be back on topic.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:45 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
Not really my riding either but its something new. I prefer huge smooth hits(pretty much slopestyle but in the forest with huge freeriding stuff but on a smaller slopestyle bike) but always good to get away from the common.
is there alot of slopestlyle type riding like u explained it bellingham, cause thats my style too

Freerideguy14 wrote:
ironhorserocks wrote:
try fanatik maybe? im not sure but after this im getting back on topic.
probably your best bet in b-ham, maybe fairhaven too

brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
brandonf wrote:
is there alot of slopestlyle type riding like u explained it bellingham, cause thats my style too
THERES LOTS OF IT in B-ham. its great.

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:47 Quote
Freerideguy14 wrote:
brandonf wrote:
Freerideguy14 wrote:
THERES LOTS OF IT in B-ham. its great.
where mostly, like on galbraith or what?

Posted: Nov 11, 2008 at 20:49 Quote
Galbraith is great but there are alot of "private places" not as public as galbraith but im sure you can go there.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.129264
Mobile Version of Website