What is the WORST injury you have had ?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What is the WORST injury you have had ?
Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 7:40 Quote
bikesineed wrote:
this past week.. i hit a 4 foot round cotton wood doing about 30mph broke 7 ribs and collapsed my left lung.. possibly fractured my hip/pelvis.. doctors said the amount of force it took to break 7 ribs if it was another 4 inches to my spine i wouldnt be walking.. anyways i had a 9" tube in my lung draining the blood for about 4 days
OMFG! Eek That's deffantly one of the most serious on here! Hope you get well soon!

Posted: Jul 20, 2009 at 12:16 Quote
banshee-ripper wrote:
bikesineed wrote:
this past week.. i hit a 4 foot round cotton wood doing about 30mph broke 7 ribs and collapsed my left lung.. possibly fractured my hip/pelvis.. doctors said the amount of force it took to break 7 ribs if it was another 4 inches to my spine i wouldnt be walking.. anyways i had a 9" tube in my lung draining the blood for about 4 days
OMFG! Eek That's deffantly one of the most serious on here! Hope you get well soon!
thanks bro.. im going to see the doctor today.. get another x ray on my ribs see how they are doing.. and hopefully get my hip looked at.. its killing me now i really wanna ride and my local races are coming up

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 0:06 Quote
mostly cutting my leg on my pedals.
that or nosediving on crappy homemade jumps.

never broken anything..yet..but got some nasty road rash

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 7:52 Quote
i fell and got a concussion and sprained my neck and messed up one of my vertebrae in my lower back and broke my finger it was dumb

Posted: Jul 21, 2009 at 10:08 Quote
You've probably seen this happened a month ago roughly.
photo

Kinda gruesome first thing I did was get my phone out. Sums up modern teenage life........

O+
Posted: May 29, 2010 at 19:23 Quote
banshee-ripper wrote:
Unhallowed wrote:
My injury has got nothing on some of you guys... I don't know if I could deal with some of the things in here as well as you people have.
Wrists should NOT bend like this though... =/
photo
photo
photo
1 metal plate, 7 screws, 15 stitches.
My sister had something like that happen, except her bone was poking through the skin! Eek

I actually broke my elbow, needed surgery. 2 metal plates, 13 screws, 27 stitches and it took all summer to heal. was not fun

Posted: May 30, 2010 at 18:39 Quote
The worst I've gotten is a broken arm. I've wiped pretty bad on big drops and jumps but never in a bad way that ive seriously hurt myself. I hit my head alot, but i always wear a helmet and its saved me a few large cuts or getting knocked out alot.

Posted: Sep 8, 2010 at 7:28 Quote
Worst I've broken in a single crash was my nose,and my back in 4 places.
My most recent crash of the local 35ft gap I fractured my pelvis/collar bone/concussion/both knees got destroyed this season I also broke my wrist.This season has been hell to my body!

Posted: Sep 8, 2010 at 8:15 Quote
I tore the majority of ligaments in my right ankle, had various bruised bones and stubbed my big toe.

Posted: Sep 8, 2010 at 12:01 Quote
seat went half way up my ass

Posted: Sep 8, 2010 at 12:13 Quote
skylarfaria wrote:
thats not an injury Wink hahaha

Posted: Sep 8, 2010 at 15:07 Quote
danielbateson wrote:
skylarfaria wrote:
Yeah that is a violation of a personal space.

Posted: Sep 8, 2010 at 15:59 Quote
nosirrom wrote:
danielbateson wrote:
skylarfaria wrote:
Yeah that is a violation of a personal space.

We call it rape over here.

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 17:53 Quote
fooboy86 wrote:
stubbed my big toe.

ive done that walking round my house... lol.

Posted: Oct 27, 2010 at 18:08 Quote
Worst injury=

did a 180 disaster on my bmx, tyre slipped, I fell onto handlebar, hadlebar went through my groin (6cm deep) and as I slid down ramp, tore 4-5cm in length, how it happened: didn't know my barends had gone into my bars,
was in hospital Saturday 18 September 2010, got out Monday 20 September 2010.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016282
Mobile Version of Website