photo

They should bring 'em back...
yeah my mate had a rsp ti road bike was pretty sick

Posted: Feb 23, 2011 at 11:56 Quote
dingus wrote:
RSP's used to be tasty:

photo

a guy that works in my lbs has one of these and its immaculate! still looks like a brand new bike, rides pretty awesome too

Posted: Mar 1, 2011 at 12:30 Quote
RSP I believe had their base in Ilkeston in Derbyshire, not too far from where I live in Nottinghamshire. RSP's would be cool to see back, however, i wonder fi Raleigh have got thier ears to the ground to listen for what riders want apart from looking at the Front sus and commuter based bikes....Hell knows what they will think when I roll up on my take on one of thier bikes.....Eek

lel-95 wrote:
dingus wrote:
RSP's used to be tasty:

photo

a guy that works in my lbs has one of these and its immaculate! still looks like a brand new bike, rides pretty awesome too

Posted: Mar 1, 2011 at 12:49 Quote
Dave hinde racing bikes near northwhich. There pretty awesome. I did my work experience there.

Posted: Mar 31, 2011 at 9:27 Quote
chilli7 wrote:
Anderz wrote:
All of the Orange frames are hand built with as Orange say "Pride" in the factory in Halifax.
Oh yeah and the steel hardtail legend Orange Prestige went out of productin but for 2008 they brung out 200 new frames
wrong not all hand built in halifax!
then where are they made?

Posted: Mar 31, 2011 at 9:30 Quote
james1306 wrote:
chilli7 wrote:
Anderz wrote:
All of the Orange frames are hand built with as Orange say "Pride" in the factory in Halifax.
Oh yeah and the steel hardtail legend Orange Prestige went out of productin but for 2008 they brung out 200 new frames

Taiwan.

Posted: Mar 31, 2011 at 10:01 Quote
marquis wrote:
james1306 wrote:
chilli7 wrote:

Taiwan.
orange bikes built in taiwan i swear that the orange site says that the are uk built

Posted: Mar 31, 2011 at 10:04 Quote
isnt it just their high-end frames that are built here?

Posted: Mar 31, 2011 at 10:04 Quote
james1306 wrote:
marquis wrote:
james1306 wrote:

Taiwan.
orange bikes built in taiwan i swear that the orange site says that the are uk built

Top end bikes yes,bottom end bikes no the uk law could be flawwed like the canadian law i,e the frame can be built any where out side the uk/canda but so long as it's finished in the uk/canada i,e painted/sticker ed up it's classed as uk/canadian built.

Posted: Mar 31, 2011 at 12:21 Quote
marquis wrote:
james1306 wrote:
marquis wrote:

Taiwan.

Top end bikes yes,bottom end bikes no the uk law could be flawwed like the canadian law i,e the frame can be built any where out side the uk/canda but so long as it's finished in the uk/canada i,e painted/sticker ed up it's classed as uk/canadian built.
ahh that makes alot of sense but i know the five is made in house have seen the pics. if only they were as good as hope tech

Posted: May 18, 2011 at 6:38 Quote
Well, if RSP were still goin, I wonder if they'd build somethin like this?

photo

photo

photo

Posted: Sep 5, 2013 at 21:01 Quote
Just starting to build up my old DHO again! I loved this old girl and couldn't sell it when i stopped riding downhill. I'm getting back into it so building her up again!!

I think this one is a bit unusual decals say RSP350 up front and DHO on the back. I believe it used to be ridden by Rob Jarman back in the day.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/download/file.php?id=224604
I'm not that hopeful for the longevity of the Pro Deluxe shock though Smile

Posted: Sep 30, 2014 at 2:43 Quote
My Trail Enduro bike

imo this is the best UK bike I have ridden to-date.

Posted: Sep 30, 2014 at 10:20 Quote
ctd07 wrote:
No mention of Curtiss Bikes yet???

You guys sicken me!Very confused

Yeah I'd say Curtis UK bikes and Pace along with the UKs best selling bike for weekend warriors the Orange Five tadaaa! :d

Lovin my Curtis SS

Posted: Sep 30, 2014 at 10:25 Quote
Always fancied a Pace Team RC200 which I passed on at £500 for frame only at FOD shop.

Noooooo! ;d

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017295
Mobile Version of Website