Powered by Outside

Most embarrasing thing you have done on your bike

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Most embarrasing thing you have done on your bike
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 12:41 Quote
A guy I know was trying to act cool with his supercycle, so after school, he was riding on the street, and tried to hop his front wheel onto the sidewalk, and even told everybody to check out the cool move he was going to pull. He ended up NOT pulling up, and since he was going at an angle, his front wheel slid when it hit the edge. He fell sideways onto the sidewalk, and when he gets up, there's this giant brown spot on his bare arm. Remember this was in front of at least half the grade. Have a guess at what the brown stuff was...lol

We have too many old ladies who walk their dogs around here.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 12:51 Quote
i was on vacation and i got a brand new bike. i was driving thru a small café and two kids steps out in the way. i brake as hard as i can with my front brake and eat asphalt in front of the two kids and all the dudes at the café

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 12:58 Quote
when i was like 10 years old, there were these jumps by my house that pretty much everyone went too. they mainly consisted of a bump that you lifted your front wheel up when you hit, and claimed you went 10 feet in the air. but then a hole bunch of kids build like the biggest jump ever (at the time). nobody wanted to hit it though because everyone thought they would die. the jump was about a 3 foot gap, with a landing raised about a foot, the jump had no lip and just gave you distance. so like a week passed and me and my friends finally got my stupid friend to hit it. he hit it an cleared it fine, but started acting like a dick to everyone. so at school the next day i told him that i would do a bar spin over it, which was like the best trick everyone thought, since nobody could even bunny hop. so then my friend went around talking to everyone and like 20 people showed up. so i pretty much had to hit it. so i pedaled really fast, hit the jump, then tweaked my bars sideways thinking i was bar spinning. but i went so fast i cleared the landing by a good 5 feet. but my bars were still sideways, so i went face first into the ground and bounced into a fence. the next day at school i had a big scab on my forehead and everyone was laughing lol

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 12:59 Quote
mayho wrote:
i was doin a catwalk in front of the mall(big windows lots of people) and my feet slipped off the pedals... the seat tore a hole right in the front om my pants lol i sat down on the curb and realized my tests were hangin out

No offence mate but I call bs.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:02 Quote
spliffonator wrote:
mayho wrote:
i was doin a catwalk in front of the mall(big windows lots of people) and my feet slipped off the pedals... the seat tore a hole right in the front om my pants lol i sat down on the curb and realized my tests were hangin out

i call mega BS. unless you have like razor blades on the front of your seat or wear paper pants. that wouldn't happen.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:04 Quote
i rode off the trail infront of 3 cute chicks and smashed a tree, pretty god damn embarrising

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:04 Quote
spliffonator wrote:
mayho wrote:

Honestly, I've seen pants tear from less. I was at work and stepped onto about a thigh-high box only to tear the seam from the end of the fly around to the other end.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:06 Quote
kicksnlicks wrote:
spliffonator wrote:
mayho wrote:

Honestly, I've seen pants tear from less. I was at work and stepped onto about a thigh-high box only to tear the seam from the end of the fly around to the other end.

Yeah, but trousers (Pants) and then boxers and then his testes to actually come out of the hole and hang down...

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:06 Quote
spliffonator wrote:
kicksnlicks wrote:
spliffonator wrote:

Yeah, but trousers (Pants) and then boxers and then his testes to actually come out of the hole and hang down...
Aye, i suppose. Hadn't considered the boxers.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:07 Quote
^^^^^ going commando???

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:08 Quote
mudmonster101 wrote:
^^^^^ going commando???

His nuts would probably look like a walnut then, and not hang down at all...

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:09 Quote
kicksnlicks wrote:
spliffonator wrote:
mayho wrote:

Yeah doesn't take that much to rip your pants..

I was riding the local jumps with some friends and a couple girls and I tucked my seat between my legs for a barspin off the big jump and my seat caught the inside seam of my jeans and I flipped resulting in my jeans being ripped to shreds, had to ride home in the middle of the day in my DC boxers.

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:09 Quote
kicksnlicks wrote:
spliffonator wrote:
mayho wrote:

I second that, I believe his story. He didn't say he was wearing a pair of Mace ballistic nylon shorts. They could have been thin pants for all you know, stop hating. That's still pretty embarrassing though, having your berries set free in public. It's like when you forget to tie your shorts up before you cliff dive. You hit the water and bam, your in your b-day suit.

O+
Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:11 Quote
rode thru a carwash funny but embareassing

Posted: Jan 6, 2009 at 13:14 Quote
tryied ridding thotough a snowbank and fliped over my handle bars in the middle of town

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012464
Mobile Version of Website