PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
post your brodie
Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 17:30 Quote
arcturus wrote:
sk8erstrt wrote:
photo

just added some revolution 32s the other day

damn nice Brute man!

thanks man i am tryin! aha just took it to whistler for the first time and it was killer! i love those 32's so nice. i liked the look of some ppl when they saw me on a hard tail too lol

Posted: Aug 22, 2008 at 17:51 Quote
skid16 wrote:
WasabiJim wrote:
photo

can you dig it?

what bike is that? and how much travel in the rear?
dissident. a member of the derelict/nemesis family
just 4.5' of rear travel matched to a 36 talas, it comes stock with a pike

O+
Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 12:59 Quote
sk8erstrt wrote:
arcturus wrote:
sk8erstrt wrote:
photo

damn nice Brute man!

thanks man i am tryin! aha just took it to whistler for the first time and it was killer! i love those 32's so nice. i liked the look of some ppl when they saw me on a hard tail too lol

Shit, I give anyone props to go down Whistler with a hardtail. I finally got up there for the first time, rented a Rocky Mountain Slayer SS (which was frigging amazing) and I was kinda thinking the people up there with hardtails were a bit off there rocker... then again I'd do... but then we look at your bike: it's a beast of a Brodie. Enough said. Now go ride the hell out of it Beer

Posted: Aug 24, 2008 at 14:58 Quote
arcturus wrote:
sk8erstrt wrote:
arcturus wrote:

damn nice Brute man!

Shit, I give anyone props to go down Whistler with a hardtail. I finally got up there for the first time, rented a Rocky Mountain Slayer SS (which was frigging amazing) and I was kinda thinking the people up there with hardtails were a bit off there rocker... then again I'd do... but then we look at your bike: it's a beast of a Brodie. Enough said. Now go ride the hell out of it Beer

haha thanks man! i ride it as hard as i can! although someday soon i am prob goin to get a bottle rocket cuz the nearest bike shop (north shore bike shop) sells them and price matches to the US dollar soooooo that being said maybe someday i will riding that but for now the brute is a killer bike

O+
Posted: Aug 25, 2008 at 7:53 Quote
sk8erstrt wrote:
arcturus wrote:
sk8erstrt wrote:

haha thanks man! i ride it as hard as i can! although someday soon i am prob goin to get a bottle rocket cuz the nearest bike shop (north shore bike shop) sells them and price matches to the US dollar soooooo that being said maybe someday i will riding that but for now the brute is a killer bike

If you ever have it up for grabs let me know cause I was looking over this years brodies and I'm quite disappointed... The frames this year look nothing like there older brothers with huge frame sizes! It's all smaller in the back triangle for example and not that 2 inch thick frame it used to be! It's frigging lameMadder

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 8:47 Quote
https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2412205/
my 2007 brodie heathen with mosh pedals, shadow conspiracy grips, blk mrkt bars, avid bb5 front and hayes stroker rear

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 16:21 Quote
luke353 wrote:
my 2007 brodie heathen with mosh pedals, shadow conspiracy grips, blk mrkt bars, avid bb5 front and hayes stroker rear
Here you go.
photo

And by the way it looks pretty good.

Posted: Aug 28, 2008 at 19:27 Quote
justin99 wrote:
luke353 wrote:
Here you go.
photo

And by the way it looks pretty good.
hah thanks i didnt think i did it right

Posted: Aug 29, 2008 at 9:39 Quote
how do i get a pic of my brodie onto here?

Posted: Aug 30, 2008 at 18:23 Quote
BonzoisGonzo wrote:

photo

somehow

Posted: Aug 31, 2008 at 11:25 Quote
street55dirt wrote:
BonzoisGonzo wrote:

photo

somehow
whoever did that is amazing thank you Smile im a little pc dumb,,sram x-9,upgrading to juicy 7's domain 302 (180mm) HALO SAS wheels set,,blk/gold 50/50's, str8line gold levers and endcaps.THE bmx seat,more to come

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 0:08 Quote
sk8erstrt wrote:
arcturus wrote:
sk8erstrt wrote:
photo

damn nice Brute man!

nice brodie

Posted: Sep 1, 2008 at 0:09 Quote
WasabiJim wrote:
skid16 wrote:
WasabiJim wrote:
photo

can you dig it?

nice bordie ,,what do you ride with it? xcross or free/DH?

Posted: Sep 3, 2008 at 22:42 Quote
BonzoisGonzo wrote:
WasabiJim wrote:
skid16 wrote:

nice bordie ,,what do you ride with it? xcross or free/DH?

Cheers Beer
mainly trails with whatever FR/DH stuff I can find. wish we had more trails and mountains like you guys! I've been getting into a bit of dirt jumping too. so its pretty versitle. bit too fat for competitive 4X. love it the most on fast technical single track, it leaves everyone else for dead.
lots of fun Helmet Big Grin

Posted: Sep 5, 2008 at 22:01 Quote
photo

my 06 brodie thumper upgrades include

truvativ hessefelt stem
race face evolve bar
truvativ box guide
manitou swinger 6 way

soon to come
1664 pedals in green
07 66's

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.019488
Mobile Version of Website