New Zealand:Need To Know Good Riding Spots In New Zealand

PB Forum :: Australia / New-Zealand
New Zealand:Need To Know Good Riding Spots In New Zealand
Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 16:19 Quote
MarysvilleJack wrote:
Bonz0 wrote:
joram-adams wrote:
Yeh they had the worlds 4x track which was mint. I can't believe they haven't built another one in vegas or in Auckland? They need to build some to help improve the biking comunity in NZ cause i'd be soo keen to race 4x. Thats pretty much my forte style of riding.

+1... no good 4x tracks here sucks camal dick... rofl jk but yeah 4x is mean fun but no tracks here in NZ that are worth riding for it

That suck cause I was really looking forward to racing some 4x outside of the US and Canada. It will still be nice ride some DJ's down there Big Grin

Plenty of decent DH... dj's everywhere like the guy above me said, few decent all round mtb parks... all in north island
and some of the ski moutnains open their chair lifts in the summer season occasionally for dh

Posted: Nov 30, 2010 at 19:57 Quote
There is an abundance of every type of riding all throughout NZ but the only thing we don't have much of if any is 4X. There are all ways Local dj spots in almost every town. Come to think of it, there's a $x track about an hour from my house but it's more of a ds track? I don't know how they raced 4x on it?

Posted: Dec 17, 2010 at 6:00 Quote
There are 4x tracks in wellington and Dunedin. I'm gonna try and find somewhere in chch to build a 4x track now.

Posted: Dec 17, 2010 at 13:18 Quote
shred-nz-media wrote:
There are 4x tracks in wellington and Dunedin. I'm gonna try and find somewhere in chch to build a 4x track now.
great, 4x tracks are much needed here huh...Salute

Posted: Jan 15, 2011 at 21:53 Quote
im going down to queenstown for a from the 20th of Jan for a week and have 4 days before the gondola opens and hope to some of the other tracks around the area (zoots track, remarks, coronet peak, snow park and any other track) if you are down there and could maybe help out with some shuttles or some to ride with.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012500
Mobile Version of Website