Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

INVITE ONLY 4a fundraiser and comp jam 19th JULY

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
INVITE ONLY 4a fundraiser and comp jam 19th JULY
Posted: May 14, 2009 at 10:11 Quote
on the 19th july?

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 10:12 Quote
teamnaked wrote:
did you know nass is on that weekend ?? not 100% sure if im goin yet

ok didnt see the date been changed , but im on holiday . probably having a summer jam at my trails in late july / august all 4a welcome xx

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 13:44 Quote
jack-e-DJ wrote:
rnangle wrote:
jack-e-DJ wrote:

Yer, you probs wont remember me, ive seen you at kech's and im usually down milford.
sorry invite only, if i let you come, all your friends will wana come

Ok nevermind, if you dont want me there then I wont come, but it does say if you have met any of the 4a lot then you are welcome, and I have met quite alot of the 4a lot, in fact i rode with joash, toby and adam last weekend.
think ull find they live no where nere 4a and only come down a couple of times a month

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 13:45 Quote
teamnaked wrote:
teamnaked wrote:
did you know nass is on that weekend ?? not 100% sure if im goin yet

ok didnt see the date been changed , but im on holiday . probably having a summer jam at my trails in late july / august all 4a welcome xx
sick cheers man

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 13:47 Quote
rnangle wrote:
think ull find they live no where nere 4a and only come down a couple of times a month

Stop being an arsehole, and if you're trying to raise money (fundraising mentioned in the title of the thread) the more riders you have the better really.

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 13:49 Quote
snook wrote:
rnangle wrote:

Stop being an arsehole, and if you're trying to raise money (fundraising mentioned in the title of the thread) the more riders you have the better really.

well this is invitation only. and that person didnt get invited but he sorta knows people that go down to 4a sometimes. they are his and his friends trails so i think ryan should sorta decide who comes and who doesnt

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 13:50 Quote
snook wrote:
rnangle wrote:

mate if you had your own trails that you put hard work into every day you mite actualy understand y its invite only

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
rnangle wrote:
snook wrote:
rnangle wrote:

mate if you had your own trails that you put hard work into every day you mite actualy understand y its invite only

exactly. i reckon all these people should stop all of the hate. ask politely if they could come and if you dont want them too then fair

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 13:56 Quote
snook i think u would be the same if u trails where on privert land

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 13:57 Quote
rnangle wrote:

I've had trails that I've built (DH not dirt though), building somewhere at the moment, and we're trying to get as many digger/riders as possible now because battling the dog walkers is impossible with two people building and it's just more fun with more riders there.

*EDIT* Haven't seen all those new posts, I think all I can do is leave the thread haha Redface

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 13:59 Quote
snook wrote:
rnangle wrote:

I've had trails that I've built (DH not dirt though), building somewhere at the moment, and we're trying to get as many digger/riders as possible now because battling the dog walkers is impossible with two people building and it's just more fun with more riders there.

snook i dont think u understand the bit about privert land,it in some woods next my and ryans houses, that is are land......

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 14:02 Quote
martyn991 wrote:
snook i dont think u understand the bit about privert land,it in some woods next my and ryans houses, that is are land......

I thought you meant private land as in belonging to someone else, not public, if they're actually your trails then you can do whatever you want with them, and who rides there.

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 14:03 Quote
get ur facts right before calling people ass holes

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 14:03 Quote
rnangle wrote:
jack-e-DJ wrote:
rnangle wrote:

sorry invite only, if i let you come, all your friends will wana come

Ok nevermind, if you dont want me there then I wont come, but it does say if you have met any of the 4a lot then you are welcome, and I have met quite alot of the 4a lot, in fact i rode with joash, toby and adam last weekend.

Fair enough, your choice. Didn't mean to kick up and argumant Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.620567
Mobile Version of Website