Powered by Outside

Toronto International Bike Show, March 13 - March 15

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Toronto International Bike Show, March 13 - March 15
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 15:25 Quote
muskokabiker1 wrote:
I"m gonna be looking for an all-mountain/ freeride bike for $1000-1200 anybody have an idea of what I may find for that? I've never been

its my first year, but i'm hoping maybe to find a good deal too. does anyone know if the savings are huge? because i'm looking to buy a new bike before or early spring and if i can save alot my as well.

O+
Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
odin333 wrote:
muskokabiker1 wrote:
I"m gonna be looking for an all-mountain/ freeride bike for $1000-1200 anybody have an idea of what I may find for that? I've never been

its my first year, but i'm hoping maybe to find a good deal too. does anyone know if the savings are huge? because i'm looking to buy a new bike before or early spring and if i can save alot my as well.
i don't think they are that huge but you definitly do save some.
just wait till you get there. theres no garantee that the sales will be amazing but you may find one or two

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 15:29 Quote
odin333 wrote:
muskokabiker1 wrote:

well the thing about the show is you are buying all the old stuff so there is good deals to be had but it will be on all 07 things maybe some 06 stuff but very little 08 stuff. companys go to these shows to get rid of the stuff that is left over at there store

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 15:48 Quote
rwebb9- wrote:
when is it?

march 7,8,9th.

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 15:49 Quote
right it says it in the title. im an idiot

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 16:02 Quote
odin333 wrote:
muskokabiker1 wrote:

you can save 30-50% on bikes...last yr i bought 2 bikes for $1200 after taxes and they were both selling for $1000 and $1200 each earlier in the yr

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 19:55 Quote
I went to the Winter show last year with the 4x and the stunt comp, bu I cant remeber when it is , is it seriously for sure the 7th-9th? I leave for a trainnig camp in barbados on the 6th and Ill be really pissed !! I wanna race and stunt!

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
stinkyde wrote:
im not sure what im gonna get, maybe some gloves

do you guys have any recomendations for gloves. im leaning towards 661 but i don't know which model.

thanks

fox bombers man they are really nice i have a pair myself

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 20:17 Quote
ilikebikes1 wrote:
stinkyde wrote:
im not sure what im gonna get, maybe some gloves

do you guys have any recomendations for gloves. im leaning towards 661 but i don't know which model.

thanks

fox bombers man they are really nice i have a pair myself

Im gonna pick up the new 2008 TLD air gloves, they look sick,paper thin too

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 23:11 Quote
Got my 07 P.2 for $1005. Gona Pick up 318's ,holyrollers and does anyone know if anyones selling deity components? Ididnt see any the past 2 years.

O+
Posted: Jan 9, 2008 at 5:31 Quote
jondurham wrote:
last year was my first spring show.. bought my pinscher frame, a seatpost and a pressure suit.

this year i'll be looking for drive train bits and that dude who had the helmet cams by the entrance

get a helmet cam then we can see your pimping ancaster lines

As for me I could buy anything you never know but I will probably walk out with a new seat and a giro remedy because my belistic is gonna croak

Posted: Jan 9, 2008 at 5:36 Quote
OK so I want to go to that bike show but does it worth the 5 hours drive from Montreal?
And what this show is about? All bike companies showing off their new bikes and parts or mostly just a flea market of bike parts ( which is also a good thing)??

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 3:43 Quote
And is there a chance I get a Raceface Diabolus crank?

Posted: Jan 10, 2008 at 18:08 Quote
fatpat wrote:
And is there a chance I get a Raceface Diabolus crank?

HELL YEE buddeh!! best cranks out there ! You have to get there on the first day, The bike show has everyting!! they have indoor 4x , a Dj comp, Its like a mini interbike, lots of bike companies there showing off the new stuff, some pro riders, shops with tons of deals, and Broads everywhere!Pimp

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008426
Mobile Version of Website