Powered by Outside

Seven Springs - new features and new trail.

PB Forum :: USA - East
Seven Springs - new features and new trail.
O+
Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 19:31 Quote
FlyingFish wrote:
I LUV TANK!

every time i see it when i'm riding the 6-man lift up in the winter, i start to really want winter to be over.

you should see it right now... instead of being a 4-5 foot drop... it's about 6 inches with all this snow.

Posted: Feb 19, 2010 at 21:13 Quote
martis wrote:
FlyingFish wrote:
I LUV TANK!

every time i see it when i'm riding the 6-man lift up in the winter, i start to really want winter to be over.

you should see it right now... instead of being a 4-5 foot drop... it's about 6 inches with all this snow.

Edit: I just removed the random yelling I did. I can't seem to remember when or why I did that. I only noticed by returning to the thread lol.

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 6:45 Quote
photo

I vote we get a some berms like this

Posted: Feb 26, 2010 at 13:20 Quote
I'm so psyched to ride seven springs this year, and i plan on racing the gravity east event too. just got my giant glory 0 and i havent had a chance to ride it yet... too much snow...

question: when trying to buy a season pass, im directed to the seven springs resort page that asks me to read the rules and such for buying season passes/lift tickets online. when i click the proceed button, my firefox browser brings up this warning about the connection being untrusted and that www.ride7springs.com uses an invalid security certificate. does anyone else experience this and i should proceed, or is this specific to my computer and i need to look into the security of my computer?

Posted: Feb 26, 2010 at 15:02 Quote
jbrennan26 wrote:
I'm so psyched to ride seven springs this year, and i plan on racing the gravity east event too. just got my giant glory 0 and i havent had a chance to ride it yet... too much snow...

question: when trying to buy a season pass, im directed to the seven springs resort page that asks me to read the rules and such for buying season passes/lift tickets online. when i click the proceed button, my firefox browser brings up this warning about the connection being untrusted and that www.ride7springs.com uses an invalid security certificate. does anyone else experience this and i should proceed, or is this specific to my computer and i need to look into the security of my computer?

I highly doubt seven springs is threatening your internet security, just continue.

Posted: Feb 26, 2010 at 16:10 Quote
yeah, true.. idk what i was thinking. anyhow, cheap season passes FTW.

Posted: Feb 26, 2010 at 17:46 Quote
jbrennan26 wrote:
yeah, true.. idk what i was thinking. anyhow, cheap season passes FTW.

Yeah I'm getting one for sure, it would of saved me money last season.

O+
Posted: Feb 26, 2010 at 20:27 Quote
yeah, it's a killer deal for those passes right now. every one that sells is THE BEST way to help us get some more terrain, etc. regarding gravity east, etc... i keep going through potential course configurations in my head... although when the time comes for planning that out, it's going to remain completely on the DL. we don't need anyone gaining an unfair advantage... ha.

sitting in bed this morning, i came up with a configuration for a proposed trail that works really well on paper, and when i sat down and drew up ideas... it looks fantastic, and if it comes to fruition, it will, on its own, bring lots of riders. that's a guarantee. all i can say is that it would involve some lumber. vague, i know... but deal with it. i'm not all about mentioning anything specific on here unless it's already in the building stage.

i'm not sure about the status of hiring more workers for the bike park in the spring, but a lot of my fellow terrain park hand crew dudes are indicating that they'd like to work at the bike park in the summer, which is good to hear. the work ethic in winter terrain parks is tireless, and working alongside these guys in the summer would ensure that we'd get tons of projects fired off.

for now, come hit up the terrain parks, do some pow slashes, kill it at ray's, and dust off that ps2 for some downhill domination cross training until spring hits!

O+
Posted: Feb 26, 2010 at 20:28 Quote
banshee62 wrote:
photo

I'll get right on that. In the middle of Wagner, perhaps?

O+
Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 0:06 Quote
photo

Gunther is ready for the season to start.

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 8:04 Quote
martis wrote:
banshee62 wrote:
photo

I'll get right on that. In the middle of Wagner, perhaps?

sounds good ill be looking forward to it

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 8:07 Quote
martis wrote:
photo

Gunther is ready for the season to start.

OOOOO You touched my tra la la....

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 8:54 Quote
ah... the mullet... a steeler fan trademark...

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 9:06 Quote
ammosally wrote:
ah... the mullet... a steeler fan trademark...

I'm not sure he knows who the steelers are he is from Denmark

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015449
Mobile Version of Website