Powered by Outside

Post your fixed gear

PB Forum :: Vintage and Fixed Gear Bikes
Post your fixed gear
Posted: Nov 24, 2018 at 11:54 Quote
played around with a few bits, then came a cross this se, im in love :')

changed saddle, now running spd's and added a rear guard, but meh, commuter needs must......

photo

Posted: Nov 26, 2018 at 11:39 Quote
Nice, good choice Wink I got an SE for my first 'proper' fixed gear and loved it.

Posted: Dec 1, 2018 at 20:34 Quote
Final update on the S Works... Just aesthetics. Trimmed the steerer tube down clean with just the clock cap on top. Painted the fork and added the matching vinyls. Finally think the build is finished tup

Final touches finished on Shiv track build.

Posted: Dec 11, 2018 at 11:53 Quote
Phil, thats awsome!

Btw, i found a langster for £40 so i figured why not :') removed the frame pad and lizardskin now,

next evolution

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 at 9:35 Quote
Hope pro 4 fixed gear
Hope pro 4 fixed gear

Got my wheel fitted. Really impressed with the quality of the velosolo disc mount cog

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 at 9:48 Quote
@jamieridesbikes I didn't even know that mod existed, to be honest. I'm digging the whole build, man. That hub adds even more to the cool factor. tup What bars are you running?

@snmdicky I'm sorry, just saw this. I bet that langster is a blast to ride! And thanks!

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 at 10:05 Quote
Thanks man! Zipp Vuka alloy base bar. They're really f*cking stiff but make the bike feel really responsive. I love them until I hit the cobbles!

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 at 10:18 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
Thanks man! Zipp Vuka alloy base bar. They're really f*cking stiff but make the bike feel really responsive. I love them until I hit the cobbles!

Haha... thought they looked familiar. I have the Vuka carbon version. Gorgeous bars and super light, but I don't really trust their strength lol The alloys were a good choice tup

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 at 12:21 Quote
Philitup wrote:
jamieridesbikes wrote:

Haha... thought they looked familiar. I have the Vuka carbon version. Gorgeous bars and super light, but I don't really trust their strength lol The alloys were a good choice tup
Only £30 too lol

Posted: Jan 9, 2019 at 13:50 Quote
jamieridesbikes wrote:
Philitup wrote:
jamieridesbikes wrote:

Only £30 too lol
Nice! I got my carbon ones for cheap too... about £39. But they had been damaged by some moron who had overtightened a brake lever clamp on them, and then repaired the carbon. It appears to be a good quality fix though, and the bars have held up just fine so far.

Posted: Mar 9, 2019 at 19:23 Quote
photo

2019 and stil going..

It took some twist to fit paul crank to frame, but I managed it with moderate length BB and one spacer.

Posted: Jun 9, 2019 at 8:39 Quote
Your left pedal is on backwards.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.239392
Mobile Version of Website