Megavalanche 2020

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Megavalanche 2020
Posted: Jul 12, 2012 at 13:58 Quote
jor4s wrote:
daveduarte wrote:
jor4s wrote:

Dave, do I need these??

I have the Mega multi sport insurance, a british race licence and travel insurance through my bank.

Do I need a doctors note??

Cheers dude,

got this in an email today
"Please bring with you your licence (FFC, UFOLEP, FSGT or UCI), alternatively you can show your MSA insurance card or a medical certificate stating that you're fit to compete a MTB race."

mulisport assure gets you out from the doctors note

Nice one Dave, I'd be lost without you! will you be on hand incase I get a puncture? Ha ha,

I ordered the MSA insurance today... if my card doesnt arrive in time any ideas if they will accept the confirmation email?

i can fix your punctures for sure, i'll finish the race first, then come up and help out Razz teehee
im doing the same, im waiting for the MSA card still. im hoping to give them at least the printed pdf confirmation with my name on it and the insurance paid. should be ok, but it is the french we are dealing with Razz

Posted: Jul 12, 2012 at 14:05 Quote
i can fix your punctures for sure, i'll finish the race first, then come up and help out Razz teehee
im doing the same, im waiting for the MSA card still. im hoping to give them at least the printed pdf confirmation with my name on it and the insurance paid. should be ok, but it is the french we are dealing with Razz [/Quote]

Nice one. Look forward to meeting up with you in the alpes!

Cheers Mate.

Posted: Jul 12, 2012 at 14:06 Quote
daveduarte wrote:
jor4s wrote:
daveduarte wrote:

got this in an email today
"Please bring with you your licence (FFC, UFOLEP, FSGT or UCI), alternatively you can show your MSA insurance card or a medical certificate stating that you're fit to compete a MTB race."

mulisport assure gets you out from the doctors note

Nice one Dave, I'd be lost without you! will you be on hand incase I get a puncture? Ha ha,

I ordered the MSA insurance today... if my card doesnt arrive in time any ideas if they will accept the confirmation email?

im doing the same, im waiting for the MSA card still. im hoping to give them at least the printed pdf confirmation with my name on it and the insurance paid. should be ok, but it is the french we are dealing with Razz

just another thought!!!
make sure your bank insurance covered "extreme downhill mountain biking" and competitive/race mountain biking. I'd be surprised if a bank does that. best make sure

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 2:38 Quote
I have a insurance policy with Snowcard, they do a megavalanche specific policy.
I also have a doctors note.
Does this mean I dont need a race license?

Way to confusing!
thanks!

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 3:13 Quote
Dhboy93 wrote:
I have a insurance policy with Snowcard, they do a megavalanche specific policy.

Way to confusing!
thanks!

Yes correct.

You need either.

Race licence
MSA
Doctors Note

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 3:18 Quote
k-ron wrote:
Dhboy93 wrote:

Way to confusing!
thanks!

Yes correct.

You need either.

Race licence
MSA
Doctors Note

thanks man! I can now relax!

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 8:30 Quote
Oh the excitement. We leave tomorrow night ferry across, staying in a hotel half way through France. We riding the dh sprint as well as the avalanche Smile beer, bikes, food, scenery! Theres always hot chicks at places like this too!!, can not wait. The ultimate in lads holiday! Good luck everyone! Hope you all come back in 1 piece. I won't haha

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 8:41 Quote
darrenpallatina wrote:
Oh the excitement. We leave tomorrow night ferry across, staying in a hotel half way through France. We riding the dh sprint as well as the avalanche Smile beer, bikes, food, scenery! Theres always hot chicks at places like this too!!, can not wait. The ultimate in lads holiday! Good luck everyone! Hope you all come back in 1 piece. I won't haha

Yep Im getting rather excited, we leave tomorrow morning early n are driving straight through 13 hours of driving here we cone ha!!!

As said best of luck to all that are going its shaping up to be amazing week

Cheers jay

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 8:59 Quote
jtruslove wrote:
darrenpallatina wrote:

Yep Im getting rather excited, we leave tomorrow morning early n are driving straight through 13 hours of driving here we cone ha!!!

As said best of luck to all that are going its shaping up to be amazing week

Cheers jay
yep, im packed, waiting for the minibus later tonight, we load, and hit the road at 2am! boom!
goodluck everyone!!! be safe, have fun!
hopefully spot some of you out there!

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 9:25 Quote
Mega stoked!
Should be at Dave's house by 7, eating curry and drinking beer by 9, on the road by 2am. BOOM!
Hopefully I got everything packed.
Need to stop by a bike shop in France to stock up on brake pads as mine still havent arrived.

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 9:25 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o277/f888tev/20120518_235222.jpg
This is what i will be riding at mega of you see me out on the trails feel free to introduce yourselfs

Cheers jay

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 9:26 Quote
jtruslove wrote:
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o277/f888tev/20120518_235222.jpg
This is what i will be riding at mega of you see me out on the trails feel free to introduce yourselfs

Cheers jay

Ideal Mega bike! like!

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 9:34 Quote
k-ron wrote:
jtruslove wrote:

Cheers jay

Ideal Mega bike! like!

orange and cane creek friend!! YAY!!!
NEW Cane creek double barrel with 500lbs Titanium spring Plastic wrapped frame Hope V2 brakes with 203 vented discs rockshox Domain forks 160mm u-turn ready for the alps

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 9:39 Quote
Cheers guy!!! Lets just hope i can do the bike justice!"!

Theirs no way Im going to be able to miss Dave, wish choice of bike shock and colour , loves. It

Posted: Jul 13, 2012 at 9:48 Quote
jtruslove wrote:
Cheers guy!!! Lets just hope i can do the bike justice!"!

Theirs no way Im going to be able to miss Dave, wish choice of bike shock and colour , loves. It

cheers!
you don't know what i'll be wearing whilst riding this :Cool : make sure you pack your shades

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011994
Mobile Version of Website