Powered by Outside

Have you suffered a painfull crash before?

PB Forum :: Downhill
Have you suffered a painfull crash before?
Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 8:24 Quote
I got launched off my bike on a 3 foot dropRedface and I only had 1 pedal stroke to get up to speed....got woozy

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 20:45 Quote
cotakid wrote:
I got launched off my bike on a 3 foot dropRedface and I only had 1 pedal stroke to get up to speed....got woozy

i almost lauched my bike off 2 meters to flat

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 20:51 Quote
The first time I rode park like a year ago I was on my friends bmx, I tried to air a quarter pipe, hit theback wheel on the coping on the way back in and did like a flip of the bike onto my head on concrete, I bent his bars, he WAS NOT HAPPY.

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 20:57 Quote
muzzler wrote:
The first time I rode park like a year ago I was on my friends bmx, I tried to air a quarter pipe, hit theback wheel on the coping on the way back in and did like a flip of the bike onto my head on concrete, I bent his bars, he WAS NOT HAPPY.

lol hope you had your helmet on

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 20:58 Quote
I'm not even going to read this thread. I don't want to hear, see or even think about injury. It's hard enough for me to get my 44 year old balls to do anything new or challenging.

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 20:58 Quote
Lol not to laugh but that was a hilarious post, im sure your awsome! Smile

Posted: Jan 11, 2009 at 20:59 Quote
no but this happened to my buddy today (i wasnt there but saw this vid):
Views: 1,324    Faves: 4    Comments: 6

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 11:24 Quote
my most painful crash was on a motox bike I was going 70kph and slammed the front brake slid sideways 20 feet with the bike running on top of me when I finally stopped the bike was burning my leg till my brother lifted it off of me 2 minutes later

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 11:28 Quote
8 years ago i crushed the virtibrea in my back t1.2.3.4.hurt like hell and could not walk for 20 days Really Mad but now 4 yearss back in the sadle tup

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 11:29 Quote
Dedication! well done Smile

O+
Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 11:34 Quote
no never!Rolleyes on a serious note i got hit by a car on my bike once, it broke my ankle haha.

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 11:34 Quote
the most I had was a broken collar bone, dislocated shoulder, and sprained wrist in one crash, and to fatstu that's pretty brutal, glad your still riding!

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 11:59 Quote
Stupid gap across a large stream to broken wrist. Kept riding in extreme pain, gave up and went to hospital 2 days later. Broke.

Posted: Jan 12, 2009 at 13:23 Quote
i got hit by a car once doing a stairdrop onto the street, funny thing is my pedal went right through its grill and i was fine lol

Posted: Jan 13, 2009 at 10:30 Quote
Sustained a few grim injuries riding DH, nothing too serious, but serious enough that my local hospital's A and E know me pretty well now. But one particularly annoying crash was at a portable 4 foot kicker that me and my mates had been sessioning all morning. Nothing difficult, but on my umpteenth run of the day, as I took off the ramp moved slightly, twisting my bars in the air and forcing me face first into the concrete. We were only messing about, so I didn't have my helmet on. I ended up with a concussion, a tasty gash on my chin and a couple of broken fingers. The fingers were damn annoying; to be kept off my bike from a silly crash that really shouldn't have happened pissed me right off.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015488
Mobile Version of Website