Official Morpheus Owners Thread

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Official Morpheus Owners Thread
Posted: Mar 22, 2021 at 19:28 Quote
codynyc74 wrote:
loplopk wrote:
What are the differences between the v1 vimana frame and the v2?

V1
photo

V2
Down tube and tube tube is reshaped Different graphics ( currently on their site )
Both awesome bikes

Is this really the only difference?

Posted: Mar 22, 2021 at 19:28 Quote
Is this really the only difference?

O+
Posted: Jul 25, 2021 at 21:37 Quote
Anyone on this thread have insight on replacement parts for Morpheus frames? I came across a Skyla with both of the left and right lower pivots of the upper swing arm cracked. Guessing I'm out of luck but worth an ask I suppose.

photo
photo

Thanks,
Kyle-

Posted: Jul 27, 2021 at 12:02 Quote
Joined the Morpheus club. Always dreamed of a Skyla but was never is a position to afford a play bike. Few years later I am, and found a V Slope frame to build.

Fork is 120mm, thinking of dropping to 100mm but need some time on it first. Also need to track down a kashima shock to match.

photo

Posted: Aug 18, 2021 at 16:51 Quote
I picked up a built morpheus vimana v2. I'm new to morpheus and riden it a handleful of times and absolutely love it. Buying a used bike always leaves me feeling a need to rip the who thing apart to clean, regrease and torque everything since I don't know about the bike maintenance history. Does anyone know the torque spec for the trd system? Also rear axle?

Thanks for the help

photo

Posted: Aug 18, 2021 at 22:03 Quote
Maslin02 wrote:
Joined the Morpheus club. Always dreamed of a Skyla but was never is a position to afford a play bike. Few years later I am, and found a V Slope frame to build.

Fork is 120mm, thinking of dropping to 100mm but need some time on it first. Also need to track down a kashima shock to match.

photo

The build came out nice man!

Posted: Nov 15, 2021 at 11:31 Quote
As above, anybody know if there's any spares anywhere? I just bought a V-slope frame cheap, but the moron didn't mention there's no BB shell or axle!

Posted: Apr 2, 2022 at 8:59 Quote
CoreyGun wrote:
As above, anybody know if there's any spares anywhere? I just bought a V-slope frame cheap, but the moron didn't mention there's no BB shell or axle!

Still looking? I’ve got a spare of each

Posted: Jun 20, 2022 at 20:08 Quote
just scored a basically new vimana complete locally... figured it would a good build while i am recovering from surgery. in the process of making a 10x135 axle work since 12x135 is super limited and I already had halo wheels.

Posted: Mar 8, 2023 at 12:18 Quote
rickkoberinski wrote:
CoreyGun wrote:

Still available?

Posted: Mar 10, 2023 at 20:57 Quote
Still have some stuff yes

Posted: Mar 10, 2023 at 20:57 Quote
Boxerfracture103 wrote:
rickkoberinski wrote:
CoreyGun wrote:

Still available?

Still have some stuff yes

Posted: May 25, 2023 at 7:49 Quote
Does anyone have / know anyone who may have a virmana drop out arm? would love to get mine up and running but it snapped hard.

Posted: Jan 26, 2024 at 9:22 Quote
Does anyone have this bike or frame for sale? I would Pay extra for it. Just msg me

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020778
Mobile Version of Website